It is slow Sunday stitching. I am going to finish up this wind blown tree today from the Aurifil Buzz blog. Then I am going to put my leaves together from the row along and be caught up. I am linking up my slow stitching to Kathy's Quilts and Lyn's BOM Away.
I also got caught up on the blocks I am making for Mr. P's new quilt this past week. These are from Dawn Heese over on the Henry Glass blog.Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. It is a beautiful crisp sunny day here in North Carolina.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
18 comments:
I love that wind blown tree! as soon as the window opened I smiled.
That tree looks just like how our yesterday was outside. I heart it.
Such a cute stitchery , and I love these blocks , they will make a gorgeous quilt!
must be blowing a gale for that poor tree.
your blocks for mr p's quilt are lovely, love the colours.
Love the Henry Glass blocks. Mr P is going to be one happy man!
you put me to shame...I have yet to step into my sewing room! lol
Love your embroidered block. Wish I had time to try these.
Your Dawn Heese blocks are looking good.
Crisp here in Michigan too. In fact we had our first snow of the season...Brrrrr
Hugs
Boy oh boy, you are keeping mighty busy!! Love how each of your projects are turning out. Good job keeping up with everything!! It's cold and blustery here in Central Maine!
Your Henry Glass blocks are gorgeous and love your fabrics choice.
Your wind blown tree is super cute.
Have a fun week and happy sewing!
Brrrrrrr...that tree looks cold. I think we are in for a cold day tomorrow here in the Carolina's!
It's been pretty crisp here in Florida too ;-)
Both of your projects are wonderful. I'll have to do some slow stitching as it's time for my machine to get maintenance.
Love the tree - it looks just like the windstorm we had the day before Thanskgiving! Mr. P's blocks are so pretty, too! And what beautiful furniture he's built! You are a very talented couple, Carrie!
Cheers!
It was 36*C (96*F) here yesterday and will be even hotter today! Can you imagine Christmas in this weather? It wouldn't be unusual for we Sydney-siders!
Love that wind blown tree, your stitching is amazing.
That tree is cool. We have a lot of Ponderosa pines at this new house, and I just love them. :) THanks for linking up!
I love those blocks. I like how they look together, too.
What a great wintery tree block!
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!
Post a Comment