As you all may recall I would link my the pillow covers I made to Christmas Through the Year that Darlene and Cheryl were hosting this year. They were both having a grand giveaway in November and I won the giveaway that Cheryl was having. I knew she made some things for the winner but I had no idea that the box would be so big when it arrived. Inside
were all kinds of things wrapped up. I let her know I got the box and told her was going to wait until Christmas day to open them all up. She said I should open them before Christmas because some of the things I could use. I decided to open one a day which was really fun to do.
were all kinds of things wrapped up. I let her know I got the box and told her was going to wait until Christmas day to open them all up. She said I should open them before Christmas because some of the things I could use. I decided to open one a day which was really fun to do.
I got this little pin cushion jar which had candy in it but as you can see I ate it.
There was this sweet little kitchen towel which I am going to leave out all winter.
A really neat hot mitt which I definitely could use.
A mug rug.
This really cute tree table topper.
This was a place mat I think, at least it was about that size.
And this bag full of
these goodies. I just could not believe my eyes each time I opened a gift. There was also another kitchen towel which is red and white and it is in the left side of the top photo.
I had the best time opening all the gifts, Cheryl. Thanks so much for making my Christmas special. Many thanks to you and Darlene for hosting Christmas Through The Year too.If you would like to check out the program for next year, Kim, from Lily Patch Quilts is hosting this year.
I also won this book in November from Beyond the Reef. Thanks Natalie.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
9 comments:
What a bundle of darling Christmas surprises! It was fun just looking at the photos and reading...so I know you were overjoyed! Thank you for a delightful post!
Happy stitching in the new year!
Lots of wonderful gifts, it is fun to get things from Quilty friends.
Debbie
Wow! How exciting! Wonderful items too!
what a wonderful parcel full of surprises!
love your ufo idea..
How did your dil and son enjoy the cushions you made them?
Wow, wonderful gifts!!
Such fun, wonderful goodies, Carrie. I think I can see your smiles over here..LOL
A box full of goodies and treasures, Carrie. :-)
Thank you so much for playing along with Cheryl and I ... we really enjoyed it and glad you did, too. ;-)
Wonderfully useful gifties - very lucky you. judy c
So happy you liked the goodies. It was s fun having you part of CTTY. I am so excited Kim is continuing!!
Post a Comment