fifteen to go. My first star for the row number 9 by Lori Holt.
Do you read Pat Sloan's blog? She is writing posts on UFO busting. Her first tip is know what you have. She shows you in the post how sort them into groups and how to determine which UFOs to keep and which ones to get rid of. You can read the post here. She will be sharing a tip a monthWith Passion,
Carrie P.
16 comments:
I always liked that star. Is that bumble bees in the fabric? Hugs
cute block and a clever way to do the friendship star -
lol I sort my ufos a lot but don't work on them -- ooops.
Your star looks so perfect. I love Pat. She has such good ideas.
Cute stars!
I'll definitely have to go check out her blog... you've got me curious! Really though, I'm kind of afraid to actually list all of my UFOs. Too overwhelming! :)
Thanks for the tip for another good place to read! ;-)
That star is so teeny tiny...
I checked out Pat,s blog and actually felt better after seeing her pile! I was especially happy to realize that patterns with fabric collected don't count.
That's a cute little star, beautiful fabric.
Perhaps I'll have to pull out all my UFO's to check what I really have... :)
I do love friendship stars. So pretty and fun to make.
Get rid of?!? I'm not sure I could do that...though I probably should. Your star looks great :)
Go Girl! Keep up the good work and keep busting up those UFOs! Good job!
Love that little star
I thought I was seeing "stars", now I know they're coming from your direction.
Am I bad? I think I only have ONE UFO..and it's half quilted. I just have the outer border left to quilt.
Star light, star bright. Even one looks lovely.
Good tip from Pat Sloan, I'll have to get it out. Thank you
I've got a few UFOs...but only now because they require quilting. I should get on that!
I've always loved the little star design your working on.
Post a Comment