Sunday, April 14, 2013

Slow Sunday Stitching

Today has been a Slow Sunday. Mr. P. has been working on replacing a storm door along with some rotten wood in the door frame. He has spent the weekend working on this project. While he has been working on the door I have been working on some quilting. Today I am working on the binding of my little quilt.
 Today I also finished three more blocks from The Raspberry Rabbits. Only one more to work on.


 I am linking up these blocks to three blogs. Kathy's, Lyn's and Melissa's.





With Passion,
Carrie P.


23 comments:

  1. Cute bunnies!
    So glad you are enjoying some binding today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rabbit blocks are really cute!

    I see you're using the Clover clips. I bought some a few weeks ago and have now used them to bind two quilts. I love them - I bound both quilts without getting scratched by pins - that never happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty backing and binding.
    well done on your rabbits blocks. I like the scarecrow one, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday - for you, that is. I wouldn't want to be your husband LOL!!! Love the Raspberry Rabbit blocks. Every time I see them I wish I had started them, but I just have too much else on the plate right now. I'll enjoy yours instead :*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are moving with these sweet bunny blocks! Hannah and Harrington would be proud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ordered some of those clips from Connecting Threads. Hoping they work better than my clothes pins;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bunnies are so cute! I love the Clover clips, they are so handy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Raspberry Rabbit blocks are so beautiful. You are just flying along. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blocks. I have to say, I'm actually beginning to look forward to hand work again, something I haven't said in 2 years now. Progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your rabbits are so sweet, great progress for a Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did a little binding sewing too, mine was such slow Sunday stitching that I nodded off while doing it!
    I think each rabbit block is more adorable then the next!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new blocks Carrie :0) Hey, those are really cute binding clips.

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  13. So wonderful.This week I`m hanquilting and trying to finish one of my UFO TOPS.Happy quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting binding clips -- mine look more like hair clips!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty backing, Carrie and the rabbits are adorable!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those rabbits are really coming along. :D Love the scarecrow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute. Love those binding clips, too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice! It always feels good to get to that binding stage. Those clips are very cool looking-- I love that they are clear.

    Happy bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you have come by for a visit.