Wednesday, October 9, 2013

For the Love of Hand Embroidery

 The parade of those who love hand embroidery is still going on. I am still working on my project for the parade. My date to share is November 18,
Be sure to check out these dates over at Jane's Fabrics and Quilts.

OCTOBER
7th---SharonK.
14th---DebraL.
14th---Ingrid
21st---AngelaN.
28th---RosemaryD.



With Passion,
Carrie P.

12 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I cannot wait to see yours Carrie. Thanks for the shout out!

Gina said...

Gorgeous! I want to see the whole thing!!

Jeanna said...

I love reading guest blog posts over at Jane's. Can't wait to see yours Carrie!

Robin said...

Ooo... that is looking just lovely so far. Can't wait!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Grogeous....

Unknown said...

Oooo, beautiful Carrie!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Thanks for the heads up. I love embroidery. That is the first needle work that I was taught other than how to sew on buttons when I was 3.

Judy said...

What delicate work! I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

Purple Pam said...

What a beautiful teaser. Am anxious to see the finished project.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Count me in with all the rest who look forward to seeing more!

sewyouquilt2 said...

love embroidery. I used to embroider pillowcases as a young girl. wish I still had some that I did. My Gram loved pansies and I did one for her in pansies. not sure what ever happened to it once she passed. made myself a floral one and my 11 y/o niece said "Auntie, can you make me one? it is pretty". proof that old becomes new again. will have to make her one for Christmas!

KaHolly said...

So glad I decided to play catch up and came across this missed post. What fun!! Can't wait to see what you've been up to on your special day.