Saturday, October 5, 2013

I'm Free Motion Quilting

I thought it was time to do the quilting on my hexagon table runner. I visited my friend Laura's pinterest quilting boards. She has some fantastic pins. I drew some hexagons and filled them in with some designs I liked and thought I could do.

It is a little hard to tell but you can see what pattern I chose to do in my hexagons. This pattern was fun to do.
This hexagon table runner was from a summer sew along from Doreen.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

14 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Looks great!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh you did a wonderful job!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Good for you Carrie! Great job.

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful stitching, I love doing free motion and find that it is easy to just have fun and not worry about being perfect.

Debbie

StitchinByTheLake said...

You did great! blessings, marlene

Doniene said...

LOVE IT!!! You gave me more ideas!! Thanks!

Blessings

KaHolly said...

Wonderful!! I've GOT to get an extension table for my machine! You make me want to go to the next level with my FMQ!

sewyouquilt2 said...

looks great! lots of hexies on the net right now. yours is very pretty

Lynette said...

Hi, Carrie! Love the motif you're quilting on these. And I want to say "Thank you!" The UFO drawing packet arrived and is very fun. The fabric is really pretty - a great addition to my golds collection, I love the New Beginnings pattern, and the book has so many ideas in it! Very fun mail on a dismal week. Thank you so much :D

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Looks so great... quilt on Carrie!

Robin said...

Looking awesome! I love the design you've chosen to quilt.

Jeanna said...

Great job Carrie! I love your design choice :)

Karen said...

I should practice machine quilting designs and really learn to do it. I can get by but have never really invested time in practice.

Cathy said...

Bravo!!!! You did good girl. Hugs