Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Time is Here!

 I have been busy. I haven't done any sewing because the renovations we have been doing on the house are ready for our part to be done. This is our bedroom. Through the doorway is our bathroom. As you can see I have been painting boards. I am getting these boards ready for Mr. P. to put up some wainscoting on the walls of our bedroom. The bathroom was gutted. My #2 son and his boss have been doing some of the work in it. Mr. P. will have some days off next week so we will be busy with all of this.
So I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Blessed Christmas! God is good!
For unto us a child is born,
unto us a son is given,
and the government shall be upon His shoulder;
and His name shall be called,
Wonderful,
Counselor,
the mighty God,
the Everlasting Father

(Handel's Messiah)


For those of you participating in Nothing But UFOs I am going to add the link today. You will have plenty of time to add your blog post to it. 

Merry Christmas! See you in 2014!

With Passion,
Carrie P.

24 comments:

KaHolly said...

A lot of work, Carrie, but you are going to be so happy when it is completed!! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Hope you can take some time to relax and enjoy the holidays!

Jo said...

Oh my! Quite the project. Do take some time to relax.
Merry Christmas, Carrie. See you in the New Year!

Jeanna said...

Moving right along on the renovations...congrats!

I wish you and your family a Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Enjoy the holidays Carrie!

Melody said...

Have a wonderful Christmas. I look forward to reading your blog in 2014.

Sue SA said...

and a merry christmas to you! Good luck with the renovations, hope they are finished soon.

WoolenSails said...

I make my husband do all the wood work, lol. We put up wainscoting, love having it in the rooms. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and many blessings in the coming year.

Debbie

Sheila said...

Merry Christmas Carrie and good luck with the renos , I know you will be happy to have things back in order :-)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Merry Christmas Carrie! Keep in mind how nice your remodeled home will be when it's finished!

Lynne said...

Have a happy and blessed Christmas yourself. Enjoy your short break from blogging!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Here I thought we were the only ones crazy enough to remodel a room during the holidays. We did the dining room.

Raewyn said...

Best wishes to you and your family for a lovely Christmas. Hope the renovations go well!

Barb said...

what a big job - I'm sure it will be worth it.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Wishing you the very best with your renovation project! I'm sure it will turn out gorgeous!

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

Teresa in Music City said...

Merry Christmas Carrie! Imagine, you are going to have a wonderful new area to live in this New Year - that's something to really look forward to :*)

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Merry and blessed Christmas, dear Carrie, to you and your loved ones!
Hugs
Jenny
xxxxx

StitchinByTheLake said...

Merry Christmas Carrie - may God gift you with love and peace! blessings, marlene

Miriam said...

Merry Christmas Carrie!

Dar said...

Happy New Year to you and yours. Lets hope that 2014 brings you good health and lots of finished projects. Your new studio will be wonderful for finishing up those UFO's.

nessa said...

I hope you've had an enjoyable holiday :) Here's to a great and productive 2014!

Robin said...

Merry Christmas, Carrie! I hope you and your family have had a joyous holiday season (and that you have a sparkly, finished bedroom to sleep in for the new year!). :)

Melody said...

Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to another year of seeing all your wonderful sewing. Hugs

Allie said...

Little late for Merry Christmas but Happy New Year, Carrie!!! I can't wait to see the "after" pictures of your reno!