Before I share more pictures of the $5 BOM I wanted to share this picture of this cute pincushion from my tea swap partner
Darlene. She sent a thank you note along with the pincushion. Thanks Darlene. You are so sweet.

Here are three more blocks from the $5 BOM.



With Passion, Carrie P.
Optimism is a powerful tool. When we create a vibrant image of good things surrounding us, it is much more likely that our reality will follow suit. Think good thoughts.
24 comments:
a lovely pincushion and beautiful blocks !!
You're very welcome - enjoy!
Wow, those blocks are wonderful - I love them.
A pincushion! I love pincushions! My heart is pounding because you can never have too many pincushions. Beautiful, Darlene!
The appliqued blocks are just wonderful Carrie. Are they machine quilted? I think I can just make out some stippling but I'm not certain. Nevertheless, they are gorgeous.
Oh I love these baskets!
I just love your appliqued baskets..:o) especially the first one...!
Love your new little pincushion..
Carrie, I'm just loving these blocks! Is it a local shop offering them for $5.00? Such a deal!
Cheers!
Pretty pincushion and such pretty blocks.
Where are you doing this BOM? inquiring minds and all that... they're wonderful!
Beautiful blocks.. and a very sweet pincushion.
I love your quote for today. It is so true!
Love that pincushion, isn't Darlene just so sweet?
I am always amazed at how much she gets done!
Love those blocks, that was a great deal fro $5.
I love applique and well basket blocks how can you ever go wrong???
Kathie
Darling pincushion and lovley blocks.
I love the applique you've added to the basket blocks, Carrie.
Beautiful blocks and a darling pincushion!
Those $5BOM flower baskets are turning out beautiful. I think that they will make a really nice quilt. Do you have any ideas yet on how you will set the blocks?
Yes, spring is here. The blocks make me think spring. I love pincushions also and I do not have enough. Today was a day of accomplishment. I did not actually finish anything but I feel like I did a lot. This was a good day!
Sweet pin cushion!
Those blocks are just wonderful...what a great pincushion...Darlene is a sweetie!
The blocks are so pretty - I love the fabric choices! Cute pincushion, too.
More lovely blocks shared....love it. Thank you.
I'm really enjoying seeing these blocks. I think I have a little of that background fabric in my stash -- it looks familiar!
Your blocks are fab!! And love the pincushion..a girl just can't have too many pincushions!!
Happy spring, Carrie! Oh what fun you're having. Your projects are just gorgeous as always! I've hardly spent a moment indoors since our first spring weather day so I haven't done much sewing.
Our last frost date is not until mid April either. I have planted primarily cool crops but at the first talk of frost, the area looks like a large unmade bed. I cover everything! LOL
But an old timer told me that his farmer's almanac said it was okay to plant my seeds and so I did. But I'm prepared to cover just in case.
Happy spring, Lea
Your BOM's are turning out just beautiful. It is going to be a great quilt.
I'm really enjoying your basket blocks. So very pretty!
Post a Comment