Look what I whipped up this weekend. I made another sewing caddy on Saturday afternoon. I made this for my future daughter-in-law for Christmas. She doesn't sew but I think a person could use this for a variety of things. I am going to fill the pockets up with little goodies so she will have to search the whole caddy for little surprises.With Passion,
Carrie P.
Half an hour's meditation each day is essential, except when you are busy. Then a full hour is needed. St. Francis de Sales
25 comments:
What a sweet welcome for the new addition to the family!
See me waving, Carrie. I like yellow too! (wink)
I love the caddy and yes, it could be used for many things other than sewing. And what a great idea to fill it with all kinds of neat things. What a thoughtful gift!
It's wonderful, Carrie...about how long do they take to make?
Oh Carrie....this is just darling! How fun to have a future DIL to stitch for!
What a very lucky future DIL. Great colors for the caddy and such a cute little cut and napkin.
What a very lucky young lady!! It can be used for so many things!! Love the cup and yellow is such a happy color!
Wow! It looks great. I love the fabric. I know she will like it.
SUCH a cheerful looking caddy - yes, you could use it for just about anything! Love the cup and saucer too.
Beautiful, Carrie - your future DIL will be so blessed.
Hi Carrie, just wanted to know if you received my Quick Christmas Swap yet?
I love that bag, but I have quite a few already. I'm tempted to make one now. Yellow is my favourite colour after red.
That is very nice, Carrie. Your DIL will surely love it:)
A great job as usual. I'm sure she will be delighted I know I would.
Karen
Carrie it is just wonderful! I know she'll just love it!
She will love it!!! The yellow is gorgeous. Alas, my DIL doesn't like handmade things, sigh, but my daughter and my granddaughter-in-law does, so at least I have someone to make thins for,
That is soooo pretty, she's gonna love it!! What a wonderful future MIL you are!!
Crispy
That is very cute, I may have to try one!
What a lovely gift! The cup and saucer go perfectly.
What a great gift idea! The caddy looks splendid and the little cup/saucer are a perfect match.
I love the caddy, do you have a pattern or is it a tutorial somewhere?? Love the yellow tea cup also. Yellow was my favorite color growing up. I have a friend who says you need a little yellow in every room for sunshine.
That tote is just so pretty. I know your daughter in law will love it. Hey, got an idea... if she doesn't I know someone that would love to have it. hehe
Carrie, this tote is too cute, I love the dot fab you choose to make it with, a good contrast. I need to make myself something like this as well.
This is so cute! Your DIL will love it!
The caddy is darling. Is it your own pattern?
That caddy is a perfect shape. Sort of old fashioned picnic basket shaped. Love the fabric. It turned out so well. She'll love it.
Post a Comment