I have not been up to much as far as quilting goes but I have decided to do some deep spring cleaning of my home. I blame it on the beautiful weather we were having. The next few days we are going to have rain. I have the kitchen left.

I have started a new applique project. Like I don't have enough to do already! but this is just a wall hanging so it shouldn't take too long.

I am having company this weekend too. So with all that is going on I will be back to blogging next week. Talk to you then.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
It is not enough to be busy; so are the ants. The question is what are we being busy about? Henry David Thoreau
21 comments:
Hm, yes I will be spring cleaning in a couple of weeks' time when school breaks up.
I misread and thought you were starting a new "appliance" project and I wondered what that had to do with Endust. LOL! Then I realized it is an applique project.
Spring cleaning, good for you, it has not even entered my mind!! You will feel great when it is done. Have fun this weekend, and see you next week.
Hi So glad I dropped by. |Thanks for all your tutorials.
I am now a follower. Drop by if you get a chance I am having a giveaway.
Enjoy your weekend Carrie.
oohhhh - I like the looks of your new applique project! Enjoy your company.
You've been doing what I should be doing :-) Enjoy your weekend!
What's that beautiful quilt under the endust? Have you been holding out on us?
Tis the season for cleaning for sure, Carrie! Love your little applique. Enjoy your visit!
oooh, I spy Joel Dewberry and Nicey Jane! Love those fabrics together, they look beautiful!
I just do a little bit every day until it's done so as not to cut into my sewing time!! ~karen
I always leave the kitchen for last too LOL. Enjoy your weekend :0).
Oh, I love the points on your table topper, you will have to show us how you did them when you come back to blogging LOL.
Crispy
I hope you have a really nice weekend.
Those fabrics you used for the applique are BEAUTIFUL!
Have an enjoyable weekend! :)
The top part, that pink "stripey" part, looks like a cactus to me but I know you don't live in Arizona so what could it be? Thinking....thinking...thinking...
Well yes....I love the fabrics in the new project.....as for the spring cleaning...it's a good feeling to know everything down underneath is clean too....I'm afraid my spring cleaning is going to involve some painting as well....sigh
Yep I have got to get this house clean too....windows and all!
I can't wait to see more of your applique project. I wish somebody would come and clean my windows.
Spring is definitely on the way! We're starting to do some spring cleaning ourselves around here. :)
Can't wait to see your new project. The little peek you give is intriguing. Hope you have a wonderful and productive weekend!
Spring cleaning...way down on my list of things I like to do but it sure feels nice when it is done!
Your little applique is looking good!
Post a Comment