More great works from the quilt show.





Can I brag just a little bit? Here is the bag that I made when I tested a pattern for
Stephanie. I got a third place ribbon for it.

This little wall hanging brought a honorable mention ribbon and a second ribbon which was for Best Hand Applique! A big surprise!

Here are my ribbons. Aren't they cool? The theme of the show was Piecing Generations Together thus the tree, similar to a family tree.

You must go
here and check out my friend Patti's quilt. She is in the applique bee and was one of my students. I will let you read about her quilt on the site. I am so proud of her.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.
Thomas Carlyle
19 comments:
Congratulations on your ribbon! Beautiful quilts. Thanks for sharing them.
Congratulations!! Your applique wall hanging is so pretty - perfect for spring. What interesting ribbons!
Just stunning and how wonderful on your ribbons. Congratulations. The ribbons are unique, really like them.
The quilt with all the baskets is adorable. Could be that I am in a basket mood right now!
What a wonderful way to begin my day with all these gorgeous quilts! Such inspiration here! Congratulations on your well-deserved wins, Carrie!
Cheers!
Beautiful Quilts in the show.. I love the purse and the little quilt you made, just beautiful, congratulations on the ribbons. Those are beautiful ribbons as well. Now I'll head over to see Patti's quilt.
It was a fantastic show with so much to see. Congratulations to you on your accomplishments and awards, those ribbons are simply works of art on their own. I love your applique wall hanging.
Great job on the ribbons! And Patti did a fantastic job on her quilt. Wish I could have gone to the quilt show but had to be in Raleigh this past weekend.
These are all absolutely gorgeous - something to be envious over yet feel inspired by. Congratulations on your wins! You did good! ~karen
No surprise you won ribbons. Congratulations!!! I'm especially tickled over the Prickly Pear Bag. :o)
Congratulations on your placings Carrie. Those ribbons are cool. I love your applique wall hanging.
hugs Deb
I certainly enjoyed all of the quilts Carrie and congratulations on the ribbons for your beautiful work.
Thanks for all of the wonderful eye candy-- and congratulations on your ribbons! (Which are indeed very nifty!)
Carrie, your applique is divine - as always! You're amazing at needleturn!
What gorgeous, unusual ribbons!! They make such a statement - love them!
Congratulations on your ribbons, Carrie!! Well deserved!!!
Beautiful quilts! Thank you for sharing.
Patti's quilt is magnificent!! I love the dark background.
WTG with the wins Carrie!! I'm not the least bit surprised for the applique win, you do such beautiful work!!
Crispy
Congratualtion on your ribbon, Stephanie's pattern is a lovely one! Beautiful quilts again, the turtoises look so nice! Are batik fabrics?
I've always wanted to make that top basket quilt. It really is very sweet.
Congrats to you! I know you deserve it.
You deserve to be recognized for your applique! Congratulations (albeit a little late) on your wins. I'm proud to say I know you!
Post a Comment