
Oh, it was a beautiful wedding. The day started out with thunder and rain until about an hour before the wedding was to start. The young couple made it their own style wedding, some tradition and some special things included in the ceremony. As the mother of the groom I was in charge of the rehearsal dinner. The orange and purple chrysanthemums decorated the tables at a local restaurant. Lots of people signed the yellow strips of fabric for the signature quilt. It has been fun to read them. My goal is to have the quilt done by Christmas.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
30 comments:
Beautiful couple!
Beautiful photo, Carrie. Congratulations to the bride and groom.
What a gorgeous couple....congratulations...
This photo is so happy - congratulations to all of you.
Hugs- Marie
May love always be.
Congrats to you, Carrie.
Hugs and blessings.
Carrie, lovely couple.
I too was going to do a signature quilt for my daughter but I did not want to put them on the tables at the wedding. How did you do it?
Oh Carrie, they are such a wonderful couple. I am so glad the weather cleared up for them. I just love your idea for a signature quilt. It will be so very special. Now I need to see more pictures when you get them; such as your dress!!
I also wish them much love and joy!
Congratulations, what a lovely wedding photo. I'm looking forward to seeing the signature strips turn into a quilt.
Congratulations! What a lovely couple. What a fantastic idea for a quilt.
A wedding is such a beautiful occasion, and what a good-looking couple! Making their quilt will be a fun experience for you and I have no doubt that you'll finish it in time.
I love weddings! Congratulations to the couple. I love the signature idea and I'll look forward to seeing what you make.
Congratulations to the happy couple! What a lovely couple they are, too. I pray they have a long and abundant life together!
Many congratulations to the happy couple! I can't wait to see the signature quilt you create for them. :)
Such a beautiful happy couple!
sounds like it was perfect. Congratulations.
can't wait to see their signature quilt.
Carrie, your son and new daughter-in-law make a striking couple. So glad the weather co-operated for their special day.
What a beautiful couple!!! Awww now you can just sit back and relax again mom LOL.
Crispy
Congratulations in yet another chapter in you families life!!!
Lovely looking bride and groom...wonderful that the weather was better in time for the ceremony!!
The purple and orange together I would never thing of ...but I must say they are stunning colors together...the bouquet was beatiful!!
We love weddings! Ahhh! What fun to make a signature quilt for the special couple! Will look forward to future adventures as that comes together! This delightful couple are blessed with a clever mom!
What a beautiful couple...and what a great idea for a signature quilt. Hope to see the finished product!
Best wishes to the happy couple. Hugs for you as you bask in the afterglow...
Thanks for the photo of the happy couple.
Wonderful idea of having strips for people to sign. It will be a nice reminder of their happy day when they snuggle under their wedding day quilt.
Just gorgeous Carrie! Congratulations!. What a sweet idea for a quilt for the happy couple!
They look so beautiful. Thanks for the photo!!
They look great together, and I can't wait to see the signature quilt at Show and Tell sometime!
Such a gorgeous couple! Congratulations on gaining a new daughter, Carrie! They will certainly cherish the signature quilt!
Cheers!
Oh weddings are so wonderful. Love the after pics. You can enjoy that part to the fullest.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple. Wishing them years and years of wedded bliss.
Simply beautiful! May God's blessings shower them all the days of their life. :-)
Hugs
Jenny
Beautiful couple. What a phenomenal quilt that would be. Congrats again!
Post a Comment