Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Snowing...

Frosty Flakes from Dawn Hay.
With Passion,
Carrie P.

24 comments:

KaHolly said...

Carrie, they are just as cute as can be! Aren't they tiny to work with? ~karen

Betsy said...

They look great!

Nane said...

These are great!

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

wow, they look great, think the lavender/purple fairy frost is still my favorite one!! Such Fun seing all the different colors people are doing. Can't wait til I get a whole set done in blues.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Just precious, they are! Now you have discovered my phobia...hexagons. I must get over them so I can make this BOW of Dawn's. It's the prettiest thing!

marina said...

they are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

So cute....just so darned cute.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Carrie....they do look so good...

Michelle said...

Just gorgeous!

Allie said...

How gorgeous!!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Very lacy and delicate.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Darling, just Darling!!

Crispy said...

Your snow flakes are soooo dang pretty!! It's the best use of hexagons that I have every seen.

Crispy

peawink said...

Carrie, I hope you'll upload your sweet Frosty pics to the flickr group ... it's so fun to see what everyone is doing ... I finally finished block 5 and need to get my skates on to finish #6 before Wednesday again.

Simone de Klerk said...

So pretty, Carrie! You really used the perfect fabric for this project.

Rumi said...

Beautiful and just like real flakes- no two alike!

Ivory Spring said...

Your snowflakes are beautiful!

Janet said...

I've been seeing these around blogland, yours are gorgeous.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Your snowflakes are gorgeous Carrie!

Kim D. said...

Very nice, love the colors!

Annette said...

Very pretty. They will make a gorgeous quilt.

Kim Brackett said...

Your snowflakes are gorgeous!

RG said...

Oh yes I do agree!
They are so lovely and lacy... simply gorgeous!

Crafty Chookie said...

I really love your snowflakes..So cute and creative...
Hugs Michelle