Rachel Carson
Flowers are heaven's masterpiece. Dorothy Parker
Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
Albert Einstein
Nature is the art of God. Thomas Browne, Religio Medici 1635
The best remedy for those lonely, afraid, or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.
26 comments:
What a pretty, peaceful post Carrie! Thanks, I needed that.
Carrie...you are simply a delight.
I love them all, real or fabricated.
Pretty flowers, lovely quotes, fantastic snowflake.
Mmm... happy hexies! I enjoy seeing how your flowers are coming along, and the little snowflakes are just wonderful.
Lovely, lovely post Carrie!
Carrie, your hexie flowers are so lovely.
What a beautiful post! Carrie your hexxie flowers are just lovely, and so is your snowflake.
Hi Carrie... Your post today was nice and calming!!
The blue hexies I like especially the one with blue butterfly !!
Nice quotes too!!
What a beautiful post! It is so meditative and serene. After two days of painting our bedroom, I sure needed this!
In stitches (and in a paint can),
Teresa :o)
Hi Carrie...Your post was a real pleasure...beautiful flowers and soothing quotes,,,Thank you...Kate :)
Such lovely flowers
What a lovely profound post and so true.
Beautiful and inspiring post. Your blooms are all lovely - the Frosty Flakes are a sweet bit of fun aren't they? I'm enjoying them too.
Beautiful post, Carrie! How teeny tiny are your Grandmother's Flower blocks?
Beautiful Carrie :0)
Crispy
Beautiful photographs.
I love the Anne Frank quote. So true.
Lovely post!
Lovely flower, and a lovely post. So true!
great exercise in shape, form and color.
Aaahhhh...how wonderful! I have scrolled through and am caught up with you again. As always, you have some wonderful projects going. The little hexie snowlakes are just adorable...thanks for all the links you so generously include!
You've tied together nature and quilting in ways I never thought about. Thank you for giving us this beautiful blend of pictures and quotes.
Thanks for the collection on flowers and quotes!! I loved the first pic and the first quote the best...
Congrats on winning the Go on Sherri's blog! I was excited when I saw it was someone I knew who won!
Cindy
Love the snowflake blocks and the inspiration.
I love your post, Carrie! Some lovely flowers. The blue of your Frosty Flake is so pretty!
Post a Comment