Just wanted to let you all know that if you are still trying to win a GO from AccuQuilt go over to Jane's Fabrics and Quilts. She is having a giveaway for one and 3 dies. She will announce the winner on October 1. Good luck!
Thank you Carrie for putting this on your blog. It's because of you that I saw the contest and WON the GO! And I also found a cool new blog to follow. Thank you soooo much Carrie!
5 comments:
Thanks Carrie!
In stitches,
Teresa :o)
Thanks Carrie! You have a heart as big as gold.
Hugs - Marie
Thank you for sharing this link for a giveaway.
Thanks for sharing Carrie!
Thank you Carrie for putting this on your blog. It's because of you that I saw the contest and WON the GO! And I also found a cool new blog to follow. Thank you soooo much Carrie!
Post a Comment