I went to another quilt show a couple weekends ago. This first photo is the quilt that the show was selling tickets for a chance to win it. This quilt was unbelievable. It was made with 1/2" squares. I think there are over 32,000 little squares in this quilt. Amazing! Here are the little quilts that are from the above photo. True mini quilts hanging from the clothes line. The two outside quilts are about 3" wide. Click on the black and white quilt to see the quilting. Very cool! With Passion,
Stunning stuff!! I've always considered myself a "traditional" quilter -- but more and more I'm convinced that I'm actually boring! LOL The stuff people do on and with quilts is phenomenal, and my pleasure at them is sure indication that I need to broaden my horizons! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Mary Lou
23 comments:
I love quilt shows. They're always filled with inspiration and amazing talent...from stunningly gorgeous and unbelievable to lots of cuteness.
Belli tutti, dal più sofisticato al più semplice....
Ciao
Domenica
Wow! Stunning quilts, thanks for sharing them.
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I love that first quilt - it's gorgeous!
Wow, Carrie, some very lovely quilts! I couldn't say which one is my favorite, since they are all so different!
Stunning stuff!! I've always considered myself a "traditional" quilter -- but more and more I'm convinced that I'm actually boring! LOL The stuff people do on and with quilts is phenomenal, and my pleasure at them is sure indication that I need to broaden my horizons! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Mary Lou
Great show! Thanks for sharing it!
Good quilts. I really like the house with the mini quilts. So tiny.
How fun! I missed it!
A-MA-zing quilt, Carrie. Thanks for sharing.
Wow how beautiful they all are! I love the tiger, can't imagine making it but love it nonetheless. Amazing quilts.
gorgeous quilts, very inspiring.
What a nice show, they are wonderful quilts. I'm loving the quirky sunflower one.
Ooooo Nothing better than a quilt show in the morning!! I can't even say which was my favorite....a bunch of very talented ladies!!
Crispy
Wow...that's all I can say on the Black/White quilting...Wow.
I am in awe of the talent God has given so many.
Lovely quilts, I really like the one with the house and quilts on the clothes line. How clever and well done too.
Gorgeous quilt. The miniature is beautiful and I really like the last one.
Beautiful quilts. Looks like a fun show.
Spasibo!(Thanks,very performans)
Stunning quilts, I don't know which one I like the best they are all beautiful
Thank you for sharing pictures of the quilts. They are all great.
Wow! Fabulous quilts!!
Gorgeous! I really need to start attending more shows.
Post a Comment