Saturday, February 12, 2011

V is for Valentine

V is for Valentine's Day which is coming soon. I made a few of these wool Valentine lavender sachets for a few friends for the special day. I used a pattern from Bird Brain designs which Stephanie shared with me several months ago.
You can have one for yourself if enter my giveaway. The first name I choose will win a sachet along with some candy and a fat quarter.
The second name I draw will win the pattern so that you can make your own and some chocolates. All you have to do is put "Sweet" in the comment box. Make sure that I have a way to contact you. I will draw two names on February 14.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

76 comments:

Darlene said...

Sweet! Very, very sweet! It would be extra special to win because today is hubby's and my 34th wedding anniversary. :-)

Orcsmom said...

Sweet!!!! Plus, too cute!

Pam

Mommarock said...

Awwww you are so sweet!!

Marj said...

Sweet!! Your heart is beautiful. I must be lucky this time as the word on the verification is my dog's name "comet".

Rita said...

How SWEET of you to offer such a generous give away. Thanks.

Cathi said...

Short & Sweet!

Cathy said...

Sweet. And as always you are sweet

Lynn said...

Sweet pattern, sweet giveaway!

Maria McCabe said...

Oh that is so sweet of you! It looks so pretty! Thank you for letting us participate in a giveaway!
Maria

Donna said...

Sweet! This is an adorable giveaway :)
Donna

Danielle said...

Looks like a sweet giveaway! Thanks

Darlene B said...

Sweet! :)

Donna~~ said...

Your sachets remind me of old fashioned Valentines--with the sweet loveliness and attention to detail--except I bet these smell sweet -er! Thanks for a lovely giveaway and Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

It is so sweet of you to have this great Valentine's giveaway Carrie! I had not seen that cute pattern before.

Kathy H said...

WHat a sweet giveaway. I am still making valentine projects and it is almost here. Your projects are very cute. Thanks for the chance to win.

Kaaren said...

Oh, how pretty, Carrie.

Pick me! Pick me! You know how much I love all things wool!

Aunt 'Reen said...

What SWEET and lovely sachets!
Your work is beautiful - your friends are going to LOVE these fabulous hand mades!

Unknown said...

sweet treats, sweet blog...and sweet of you to do this!!! thanks!

Marie said...

Sweet - so, so true. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs - Marie

Sheila said...

Sweet as can be , lovely hearts !

Michele D said...

SWEET !!!! I love applique. Your blog is AWESOME and your friends are lucky to receive such beautiful gifts.

Thanks Michele
michelem@rochester.rr.com

Stina Blomgren said...

You are the SWEETest... What a wonderful giveaway ;0)
I spotted a pillow or something in the background "v is for valentine" ... You have to tell me the designer... Loved that one too... :0) Happy Valentines Day!

Sherill said...

This would be so sweet to win!
Thank you for the chance.

carol fun said...

A sweet valentine from a sweet person -- a perfect combination!

Jeanette said...

A sweet giveaway. Thankyou for the chance to win a sweet gift form you. Hugs,

Linda said...

Very sweet giveaway! Happy Valentine's Day!

dicienan said...

The hearts were too sweet not to stop for a look, didn't know you were even sweetly giving away a sweet little sweetheart! Are you as sweet as this sweet little pattern? Love it all!
Dianne

Sewn With Grace said...

It certainly is "sweet", and oh so pretty too!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh how I love that sweet heart--and I have not gotten any sweetheart candy this year--nor have I gotten any sweet heart crafts made--bad me!!
Love your sweet projects and how sweet of you to share them!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

Amy said...

I would love to win the little kit.

MaryBeth said...

Sweet, very sweet indeed

Janeleph said...

Of course it is sweet and unique and romantic and precious and awsome! A very pretty heart for someone's sweetheart.

Janet said...

Those sachets are SO pretty!! What a beautiful gift to give. Makes for a sweet giveaway too :0)

Anonymous said...

SWEET!

Cindy said...

How very SWEET of you! Happy Valentines Day!!!!! strick60@live.com

Jane said...

Of course it is sweet and unique and romantic and precious and awsome! A very pretty heart for someone's sweetheart.

SewWhatsNew said...

Very Sweet! And elegant too.

Unknown said...

Beautiful everything, that FQ is gorgeous.

Cheri said...

Carrie, this is very "sweet" of you. The wool hearts are so cute.
Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
Cheri

Allie said...

Now Carrie you know you're going to get sweet overload, lol - but they really are too, too sweet! They have a very vintage look to them; normally I don't like valentine's things, but these look so retro, I love them!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh my gosh Carrie, how SWEET of you to host this giveaway. I love your hearts!! I have yet to work with wool, they are beautiful!

Jocelyn said...

Oh WOW Carrie, how very SWEET!!! Love this.

Julee said...

How SWEET you are, thanks for the giveaway.

Vickie said...

Sweet!!!

MyCretanlife said...

What a SWEET giveaway. Please enter me. I would love to win. purlyne dot hotmail dot com

Delegado & Sub-delegada da Turma D said...

Lovely sachets.They are really SWEET.I would love to win one.

Teresa F. said...

Your sachets are fantastic.How SWEET of you to host such a great giveaway. Thank you.

Christine said...

Sweet giveaway!!!
christine

Anonymous said...

Sweet♥

antique quilter said...

oh that is just so adorable and SWEET of you to give one away.
How I would love to win it and put it in a special little basket on my foyer table
thank you for this opportunity
Kathie

KaHolly said...

Carrie, they are beautiful! I can see how much pleasure you got out of making one and seeing it come together. Sweet give-away. ~karen

Me and My Stitches said...

Sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!

CarolM said...

Carrie - they are so sweet and so are you. Happy Valentine's Day!!
CarolM

Just Ramblin' said...

What a "sweet" thing you are doing by having this giveaway. Have a sweet Valentines Day. Nola

Brandie said...

How sweet of you to have a giveaway! They are too cute. Love the red lacy border. Do you harvest your own lavender?

Loralynn said...

Your hearts are so SWEET! How lovely of you to have a giveaway with them!

Salem Stitcher said...

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!

:D

(I really do love them.)

Beverly said...

Sweet!!

I love your give aways!! Very thoughtful and sweet of you!!

Patty said...

Sooooooo Sweet! burling29@cox.net

Nancy B said...

Thank you for your creative and thoughtful give-away. How sweet is that!!??

Nancy B said...

I forgot to check the e-mail box. Sorry. You are sweet to still consider my comment.

Anonymous said...

Sweet and more Sweet!!!

qwer1@cox.net

SC Sally said...

You can't see me (I'm a lurker you know) but I'm smiling sweetly all the same! Hoping I win....
sjkatthefarm@aol.com

Luvs2quilt said...

Sweet....so pretty, so thoughtful, so you....Jeanne

Michelle said...

Sweet, absolutely sweet! i love the sachets - they are gorgeous!

Melody said...

What a SWEET blog you have. Only just found it and Wow it is wonderful

Janet said...

I love them hearts! Happy Valentines day.

quilting chick said...

I love it all and this is my birthday month! Happy Valentines Day and I enjoy your blog! Marietta

~Kris~ said...

So sweet!

sforme said...

SWEET! Beautiful work.

sophie said...

I love the pillow. The ladies at Bird Brain Designs are so creative.

Judy in Michigan said...

SWEET!! I love it!

carine said...

Tose are sweet hearts!! Well-done! May your day be so weet as the hearts you make! that's my wish to you. Greetings from Bruges-Belguim Carine http://patchworkdatar.blogspot.com

Judy Hartman said...

Hi Carrie,
Just stopped by and LOVE your blog's new look - so pretty!! These hearts are beautiful. Sorry I missed your giveaway!!

Ivory Spring said...

Oh my goodness, these hearts are to die for! You are amazing, Carrie.

Robin said...

Such wonderful little hearts!