
Here is the show and tell I promised. Every block I make to add to my quilt makes me like it more and more. Aren't these blocks great? Check out the bees on the top right block.

Here are two more versions of sashing being added to some blocks.

Here are two quilts made by Carolyn. She used jelly rolls to make both quilts.
With Passion, Carrie P.
14 comments:
Great work - thanks for sharing. The sashing really makes a difference.
Hugs - Marie
What BEAUTIFUL blocks!
Wow, gorgeous! I really like the version with the sashing with the 9 patches. Very pretty!
Everyone's blocks are turning out so beautiful! Those bees are just darling! Thanks for sharing!
The blocks and quilts are beautiful. But I still like yours the best.
you make me always pick up my applique needle when I stop by. your students are doing a wonderful job and I love your show and share. thanks for always giving me such great incentive
Beautiful blocks - not sure I'd put bees on mine, but they look nice on that one! I love both styles of sashing. Carolyn's quilts are lovely!
Such pretty blocks Carrie, I love them all and the setting with the blue harlequin border is my favorite. I hope you'll share these as they progress. The quilts are lovely too.
Your blocks are so beautiful.
It took me a minute to see the bees, how cute! I see why with each block your really liking it more, it has a whimsical feel to it. I think I like the flowers the most so far.
Beautiful, beautiful blocks...I love the addition of the bees. I passed by this pattern last night in my filing cabinet while looking for something else. It's calling to me more and more as I see your group's lovely blocks.
In stitches,
Teresa :o)
Beautiful blocks. I like the jelly roll quilts. Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos.
Love the blocks and seeing the different ways they are being set. The bee was a great touch :0)
Crispy
It is fun to see the various blocks and now the settings too! It is amazing how the setting can change up the look of a quilt so much.
As always-- fun show and tell! :)
Post a Comment