Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Give Thanks!

Give thanks for family! I am blessed.
This is the newest little quilt that I have made from Jenny's BOM. I decided to send the original quilt to my sister for her birthday in June. Now each month around her birth date I send her a new little quilt to add to it. I have sent her two other little quilts but I forgot to take pictures. She says she runs to the mail box to see if one has come yet. Something to look forward to besides bills.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

19 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

How sweet. Lucky sister to receive such special mail. Bills and junk...ugh!

Darlene said...

What a delightful gift!

Sharon said...

That is so sweet of you, Carrie! I love this pattern and still have some of the littles to complete.

Teresa Rawson said...

What a sweet idea for a gift...it keeps on giving!

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

Sheila said...

What a nice idea to send this to your sister , it would be a nice surprise in the mailbox .

StitchinByTheLake said...

What a great idea! My sister would love that if I would just do it. :) blessings, marlene

Linda said...

I say that's way better than getting bills in the mail! :-) Very sweet.

Melody said...

Very sweet.

Crispy said...

What a wonderful sister you are :0)

Crispy

M and M plus 3 said...

How very thoughtful Carrie and cute to boot!

Candace said...

How sweet, Carrie! I've been catching up since we got home - you've done some wonderful work on your Hop to It's (love the deviled egg history!) and I love your mini-makeover photos - everything looks so nice!
Cheers!

Janet said...

What a lovely idea, lucky sister!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

That is so like you, Carrie! What a blessing you are to your sister. :-)
Love the mini-quilt!
Hugs
Jenny
xxx

Millie en Miles said...

what a lovely idear.

And you have a very nice blog

Valspierssews said...

This little family quilt is very cute. Such a nice thing for your sister.

Karen said...

Very sweet Carrie!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely sisterly relationship! She is very lucky to get a surprise in the mail each month. This is very cute!!!!!
Louise-SlaveToMyNeedles

Robin said...

So sweet! And what a wonderful idea. :)

Simone de Klerk said...

What a lovely present for your sister, the original quilt! It will brighten up every day for her (o: