Friday, September 23, 2011

Applique Addicts Show and Tell

The applique addicts met this past Thursday and I thought I would show you some really great applique. I am sure you will be inspired.
These birds were done by Beverly. The pattern is from a pattern called Graceful Baltimore by Denise Sheehan.
Here is Jane's version of one of the Hop To It blocks.
Look what Betty is working on! A Cathedral window bursting with color.
Susan is working on a tiny wool project from Primitive Gatherings.
Susie is working on some really pretty flowers.
And finally, look at Christie's beautiful batik butterflies.
Now are you inspired to do some applique?

With Passion,
Carrie P.

23 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Yes, inspired and actually doing some Carrie! Hopefully ready to show after the weekend. Enjoy yours!

Shakerwood said...

Great projects. Wish I lived closer to join in!

Janet said...

Very inspired!! I especially love those birds.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Beautiful applique. I've always been intrigued by Cathedral Window. I love the 3-D look of it.

MamaT said...

They're all gorgeous. I especially like the birds.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

All of them are so pretty! I love the batiks in the cathedral window! How cool is that!
xx, shell

Lynn said...

Really some outstanding work. I love the birds!

Darlene said...

I love when you show all the fabulous work - very inspiring. Thank you!

Simone de Klerk said...

Wonderful show and tell!

antique quilter said...

I always want to start sewing as soon as I come to your blog!
thanks for the inspiration
love those flowers Susie is working on and oh that tiny wool project just beautiful
Kathie

Becky G said...

Thanks for sharing, Carrie! Lovely stitching, great designs & wonderful colors all. The cathedral windows look like jewels. I am always inspired by your blog. Happy week-end! B

Pat said...

Thank you for including us in your show and tell...such a talented group! Have only been appliqueing for a little over a year now and still needing to learn patience...but I am truthfully hooked and so motivated by what all of you do.

KaHolly said...

Fun show and tell!! I love it when you share everyone's talent. It gives me inspiration.

Teresa Rawson said...

Your group's projects are always inspiring and yes, I definitely want to pick up a needle! Thank you sharing, and as usual, I am wishing I lived close enough to be a part of your lovely group.

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

Janet said...

It's always inspiring to see the work by the group. The cathedral windows looks amazing.

Cathy said...

Love the projects. Thanks so much for sharing them. They have inspired me to finish some applique projects I have going. Hugs

Michelle said...

Thanks for the gorgeous Show and Tell!

Anonymous said...

You know Carrie...I'm beginning to think that when the day comes that I actually get to move closer to your area that I may have to horn in on a day to see your group in action! I'm just amazed and blown away by this talent!!!

marina said...

Amaaazzzzing. they are really beautiful works.

Robin said...

Lots of inspiration! It is neat to see those couple works-in-progress as well-- I'm always curious about process.

Ivory Spring said...

I am definitely inspired, Carrie!

M and M plus 3 said...

Now how did I miss this one? I love your show n tell from the applique group. There is so much talent in your group. Makes me want to go sit and sew!

Purple Pam said...

Another beautiful show and tell from your applique group.