Thursday, December 1, 2011

My First Christmas Gift

all the way from the Netherlands. Thanks Simone! "It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas."
Yesterday I was out shopping from 9:30AM until 4PM. I got everything done and found some great deals. There were a few things I could not find in stores but found on the internet which I also found some deals.
Now to get the Christmas tree.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

How fun to receive your first Christmas gift!!

Michele said...

Wow! That was a big day of shopping! Congratulations on getting so much done! I hope your tree decorating goes better than ours did......the lights gave me fits!

Allie said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to see what you got from Simone! That is a very long day of shopping, Carrie....yikes. Glad you found some deals!!

Lynne said...

Yes, I think it's becoming increasingly obvious that Christmas is not too far away! But where did 2011 go?

KaHolly said...

Oh, that Simone!!! Always has to be first!! Isn't she just delightful? Can't wait to see what it is!!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I have two presents done - one hiding in a drawer and one needs to be mailed. I have 5 million and 7 left to get. Oh dear. blessings, marlene

Shakerwood said...

Got my first card today but haven't started shopping yet. Piece of cake, though. Only buying 4 gifts so it shouldn't take long! LOL

Robin said...

Wow! You go, Carrie! I swear the holiday season has only just begun, but I already feel behind. :P