Sunday, March 11, 2012

Guess who is coming to dinner...

and my guild tomorrow night? If you recognize this block you know that it is Michelle from The Raspberry Rabbits that is coming. I am so excited to be meeting her. I still have pins in my block holding pieces on because she is bringing me some of the thread she sells on her website.
Michelle is planning to show the guild her Folk Art technique, her quilts, and she will have some goodies for sale.

I want to thank you all for your suggestions from my last post. I finally did get the "word verification" of my blog. I couldn't see it so I was telling people I don't have it. I was wrong. sorry! If you think you don't have word verification on your blog you might want to ask someone. If you want to know how to get rid of it go by Sharon's blog, who is so smart, to follow the steps to deleting it. I just don't know why blogger has to change things up. Still no blog posts coming to my email but I will figure out another way to read them.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

21 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love you piece, and the colors you used, that is going to be a nice BOM to finish. I haven't had time to do it, too many UFO's.

Debbie

Sharon said...

How exciting that Michelle is coming to your guild! I still haven't done my Feb block yet. Yours is so cute! I am overflowing with DMC thread, so can't allow myself to buy new thread yet. Can't wait to hear how you like the thread she uses!

Yay! Word verification is off!!
:)

Abby and Stephanie said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful visit ahead!

Raewyn said...

Have fun!! I'm sure you will have an interesting visit with Michelle. Your block and fabrics are looking good so far :-)

marina said...

Hope you enjoy the meet at your guild. Your block looks lovely.

Allie said...

Oh Carrie - I am green with envy! Have a wonderful time and take lots of pics! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was last month! Duh!! Have fun and get photos!! I will see you Fri.

Linda said...

Super cute!!

Pat said...

Have a great time and thanks a bunch for the link to Sharon's blog - she really gave a clear listing on how to get rid of that pesky word verification.

Miss Hillbilly said...

How exciting! I'm sure you're the envy of blogland now!

Janet said...

You lucky duck, how neat! Love the block.

Eileen said...

You're going to have a great time with Michelle, I'm sure. Enjoy!!

I wish I could help with your Blogger problem. I'll do some research.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

How exciting to meet Michelle! I love her work and your block looks great!

Candace said...

Such an adorable stitchery, Carrie! Sounds like you'll have a most fun guild meeting!
Cheers!

Dawn said...

Lucky Girl Carrie...how spesh to have a fabulous visitor... I got to see one of Michelle's quilts in the flesh on the weekend and it was adorable...I visited Designs by Fee's home and she had a handmade quilt( won off her blog) by Michelle hanging pride and place in her lounge room..so beautiful... Have fun
Hugs Dawn x x

StitchinByTheLake said...

I am totally jealous that you're getting to meet Michelle - I do so wish I lived close to you and I'd be inviting myself to your meeting! blessings, marlene

Shakerwood said...

Adorable little woolie .... love the heart flowers idea!

Simone de Klerk said...

Such an adorable block! Love the soft look of the felt.
Sharon always has very good tips

Diane said...

What fun! Love those bunnies :)

M and M plus 3 said...

Oh, how I dislike that word verification, I noticed right away you had taken it off. Thank you. I had not seen Michelle's BOM. I'm going over to her place to check it out.

Robin said...

It is such a quandary... the new word verification is truly awful. But the spam one gets when there is nothing is pretty bad as well. I think I may take a queue from you though and just try turning it off for a bit and work on being vigilant and quick about deleting the spam ones.

Yesterday, I finally got my February block all prepped for embroidery. Woo! Such a fun project so far. :)