Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!

Hallelujah! He Is Risen!
Have a Very Happy Easter!

Please vote for my quilt here. My quilt is called "Easter Tidings." thanks!

With Passion,
Carrie P.


                                                     

27 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Happy Easter Carrie! I happily voted for your Easter beauty!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

I loved that quilt! I voted! You're a close second1 Ill spread the word!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Done! (Voted) :)

Happy Easter!

Shakerwood said...

You've got my vote! Happy Easter ....

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

I just voted for your beautiful quilt! Happy Easter!!

WoolenSails said...

I love your quilt, just got my vote in.
I hope you and your family have a Blessed Easter.

Debbie

Abby and Stephanie said...

Happy Easter to you! Easter Tidings is gorgeous.

Jocelyn said...

Blessed Easter! I voted for your beautiful quilt :-)

Lynn said...

Shhh! I just checked and you have a well deserved first place. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Happy Easter!

Allie said...

Happy Easter, Carrie, I'm off to vote!!

Miriam said...

Happy Easter to you and your family, Carrie.

You have my vote. :)

Loris said...

Straight back from voting. Easter Tidings is definitely my favorite. It is beautiful!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I voted! blessings, marlene

Deb said...

Carrie your Easter Basket is gorgeous I ran over and voted right away I always love your work.
You are in the lead and I do hope you win.
Happy Easter thanks for your wonderful blog

Jenny of Elefantz said...

He is risen indeed!!! \o/

Happy and blessed Easter, Carrie!
Hugs
Jenny

Heather said...

Just voted and you are in first place! I do love that quilt so was quite happy to send a vote your way.

Simone de Klerk said...

Love your Tidings quilt. My vote went to you. A deserved first place at the moment (o:

Becky G said...

Wishing you, your family & your blog readers a most Holy Easter!
Loved this wall hanging when i saw it hanging in the quilt show; looks like others also love it from voting results. I cast vote #167 for you!
May you be especially blessed this Easter! B

FlourishingPalms said...

Voted for you, and it looks like you're gonna be a winner, again! Good for you! Have a blessed Easter.

Candace said...

Happy Easter, Carrie! I just voted and you're #1!!
Cheers!

Sharon said...

Happy Easter, Carrie! I voted for your quilt and it looks like you are going to win!!!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I did vote for you as you deserved it! It is beautiful. Congratulations as you are far out in front...

Cecelia said...

I voted for you, your quilt was so beautiful!

Melissa said...

I just saw that you won! Congratulations and very well deserved!!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I love getting your blog posts by e-mail....I can read along but don't always come to the blog to leave a comment.

Wanting to say thanks for the fun posts in the last week....I've really enjoyed them.

Smiles,
Kelly

ghulam sarwar said...

thank you for sharing

sameer ali said...

nice work keep it up