Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What do you do...

when your first watermelon of the season is not very sweet?
 You make Watermelon Granita. Then you put it in a cute little bowl and enjoy.
Speaking of bowls, don't forget to visit all the blogs entered in today's Bowls with Borders blog hop.


August 14th


7 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Refreshing. You never know what you're going to get with a melon.

Darlene said...

OMG, another blog post about granita. I haven't had it in years - YUM. Might be time to make a batch. :-)

Melissa said...

Wait! What is watermelom granita? I've never heard of it but if it has watermelon in it, I'm sure it is yummy!

Brandie said...

Yum. It sounds cool and refreshing.

Rosa said...

Do you know Gazpacho?When my watermelon isn´t very sweet,I make Gazpacho with it.It`s yummy and freshly.Hope you tried it.

GAZPACHO DE SANDIA!! is the spanish name.

Norma Chang said...

Watermelon granita, a very clever idea, must remember.

Lynne said...

Sounds delicious but we are so not in watermelon season - we are still enjoying mandarins and apples -- but spring is coming!