Sunday, October 14, 2012

Garden Steps

Life has been really busy lately but I did get this quilt top put together. This is Garden Steps designed by Clover and Violet. Each of the blocks has some embroidery in the middle. The designs are so sweet and I enjoyed making this quilt.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

16 comments:

Heather said...

Pretty color combo!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

I love how this quilt turned out!

Abby and Stephanie said...

I know it feels good to complete a quilt top project. It's very pretty.

Lesley said...

Wonderful quilt! I also participated...loved making it! Waiting for a sunny day to take a picture. Your quilt is stunning!

Loris said...

Sweet! Love the colors and the quilt design!

KaHolly said...

Just beautiful, Carrie! Those little stitcheries are, well, so little!!

Lynne said...

Lovely!

Aunt 'Reen said...

What a lovely quilt top! I LOVE the fabric colors you used to make this!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

It's beautiful Carrie. I love those colors.

Simone de Klerk said...

Oh, this quilt turned out so pretty! There is such a balance in it. Perfect!!!

Unknown said...

Looks great! I like the embroidery blocks:)

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Life has been busy AND you got a quilt top put together? Impressive!

Smiles,
Kelly

Nanette Merrill said...

I've always wanted to make this take on log cabin pattern. Yours is so pretty. The blue and purple are great together.

Michele said...

It's beautiful Carrie!

FlourishingPalms said...

What a big accomplishment! To commit to stitching monthly blocks and then actually finishing it! You did great!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Carrie, it's so pretty! :-)
I love this BOM - hoping next year I will have the time to make one of my own. :-)
Hugs
Jenny