"A quilt is a letter to those who look at it."
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.Debbie
thank you and to you and yours also!
Thanks Carrie! And to you too, even though you are Canadian =^..^=
Turkey Day is just around the corner. I hope you have a very enjoyable day.
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also.
Thanks Carrie!I collect vintage Thanksgiving postcards and this one is a beauty!!
Thanks Carrie! I hope you & your family make wonderful memories! Wishing you all the best. Fondly, b
Hope you and your family enjoy a peaceful and blessed holiday, too! Do you get to celebrate twice, since you know so many of us Americans? LOL (hope your Thanksgiving in October was wonderful! See? I knew that you had a whole different day! )
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!Hugs!
Feliz día de acción de gracias!!!!!!!...saludos,desde Argentina
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Debbie
thank you and to you and yours also!
Thanks Carrie! And to you too, even though you are Canadian =^..^=
Turkey Day is just around the corner. I hope you have a very enjoyable day.
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also.
Thanks Carrie!
I collect vintage Thanksgiving postcards and this one is a beauty!!
Thanks Carrie! I hope you & your family make wonderful memories! Wishing you all the best. Fondly, b
Hope you and your family enjoy a peaceful and blessed holiday, too! Do you get to celebrate twice, since you know so many of us Americans? LOL (hope your Thanksgiving in October was wonderful! See? I knew that you had a whole different day! )
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!
Hugs!
Feliz día de acción de gracias!!!!!!!...saludos,desde Argentina
Post a Comment