Thursday, April 18, 2013

Handwork

I thought I would do some handwork while I watch quilting and sewing shows on PBS television this afternoon.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

14 comments:

Cindy said...

Your handwork is always so beautiful, Carrie. You inspire me - always

WoolenSails said...

I tape the shows and watch them when I have quiet time and can stitch and listen. I figure if I watch them enough times, something might sink in, lol.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

What station is PBS and who was on? Sounds wonderful.

Loris said...

Yes, lovely handwork! Hope the shows were fun.

Sara said...

It's perfect and so so pretty! I would love to do more hand stitching. So happy to see you at Tangled Happy today Carrie! I must make time to try the woven stitch. :)

Mommarock said...

Oh it is just so perfect, and quite inspiring. I have been ordering some books on stitching and planning in my head to do some work. I just have to jump past the planning phase. One more book to come to teach me some stitches and then perhaps I can make that jump. I hope the work can be as beautiful as yours is. Fingers crossed (well until I start stitching).

Abby and Stephanie said...

Looks like a relaxing way to spend an afternoon. TGIF! Have a great weekend.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Beautiful stitches!
What a great way to spend the day.

Robin said...

That sounds like a relaxing and happy afternoon. :)

Crispy said...

A wonderful way to spend the day IMHO :0) Your stitches are so nice and even!!

Crispy

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Oh sure....just go ahead and make it look so simple why don't ya! LOL :)

Nice job!

Giggles,
Kelly

Purple Pam said...

Your stitching is always so precise. Hope you enjoyed your shows.

Carla said...

This is lovely work. I'm trying my hand at a little appliqué tonight ; )

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Bunnies! Yipeee! :)