Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Please!

go by ConnectingThreads.com. My Daughter has entered the Fabric Design Contest. She has five entries. One on page 6 and four on page 7.
Here are the links to her fabric designs. Be sure to vote for all that are by Christine P.
http://www.connectingthreads.com/cfDesignContest/Entries.cfm?Category=All&startrow=91&endrow=108

http://www.connectingthreads.com/cfDesignContest/Entries.cfm?category=All&startRow=109

Thanks so much for your votes. We appreciate it.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Done! How did she design them?

Robin said...

Done! I couldn't help but browse through them all... she has some fierce competition! Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Done...I was number 62.

Rina Mason said...

Done! Hope she gets lots of votes. What program did she use to design them?

The Quilted Finish said...

Votes for your daughter are in from me, she is very talented!

Jeanna said...

Voted for Christine! Wow, so many entries.

Good luck to her :)

Jeanna said...

Voted for Christine! Wow, so many entries.

Good luck to her :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Voted! Good luck Christine! I love your designs!
xx

Unknown said...

Carrie,
I voted for all of them. Good luck to Christine!
Patsy

Aunt 'Reen said...

I voted!
I love her compass collection.

Doniene said...

Done!!! I love her fabrics and I love Connecting threads!!

Blessings

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Done! Such beautiful fabrics! Good luck Christine.

Linda Lee said...

Thank you for asking..I loved looking at her designs...A talented lady! Did my job as you requested! Good Luck to her.

KaHolly said...

I'm so glad you brought this to our attention. It was easy to vote for her because her designs are great! I love anything ocean related!! Tell her good luck!

Crazypatch said...

Done. Good luck to her.

Teresa Rawson said...

Wow! So much fun...good luck!

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

Yvette said...

Done! It was the best one in my opinion.

Angie in SoCal said...

Done!

Melissa said...

Done! They are gorgeous! How does she design them?

MamaT said...

Did it!

May Chappell said...

Done!! Best of luck to her!

sewyouquilt2 said...

great design!

Allie said...

Went and voted - LOVELY designs!!!!

Miriam said...

Voted. Good luck Christine!