Oh gosh Carrie your crochet is to delicate. Is that thread you're using? Do you like triangle paper? I've tried it and it's too much like paper piecing, having to remove it from the back. And there is prep work too. I just I just don't like what seems like extra work.
Carrie: I love the basket pattern you are working on. Would you mind if I used the basic idea of that pattern to applique on a dish towel? I love you blog and the things you do.
19 comments:
How pretty! What is the name of the basket quilt pattern? I haven't seen that one. Thanks
Your applique pieces are so neat and your crochet is excellent...every stitch the same tension...wow!
Love the crochet, what is the name of the pattern?
Patricia C
OOOh an owl :-)
Great projects. Check out that crochet!! Wow! You're doing great!
Pretty pretty! Your crochet looks so delicately perfect...
Oh gosh Carrie your crochet is to delicate. Is that thread you're using? Do you like triangle paper? I've tried it and it's too much like paper piecing, having to remove it from the back. And there is prep work too. I just I just don't like what seems like extra work.
Your work is so amazing Carrie!!! What a wonderful surprise arriving home from vacation with wonderful goodies from you. Thanks so much! (hugs)
I think I recognize that basket pattern as a tisket a tasket from Bunnyhill designs. very nice!
Love it all!
love the baskets and the crochet is pretty. isn't it funny how we quilters love to create? with yarn, thread, fabric, paint etc.
love it!
Cute little baskets. Is that an owl I see? Adorable.
I think I have the same baskets to finish up. I need to jump back on the ufo wagon.
Delightful work.
beautiful work Carrie! Love the crochet. I am getting the itch to crochet something.
Oh! Such a cute little owl. Love what you're doing. If I could crochet like that I'd add that to my WIPs. Lovely work, Carrie
what lovely works in progress.
Love the crochet...
Carrie: I love the basket pattern you are working on. Would you mind if I used the basic idea of that pattern to applique on a dish towel?
I love you blog and the things you do.
The basket project is what catches my eye. I love basket quilts.
Post a Comment