Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Lovely Finish

My goal this month was to quilt and bind this preemie quilt that will be donated to one of our local hospitals. As you can see I reached my February goal.
 I will be linking up my finish on Melissa's blog when the post is ready next week.
With Passion,
Carrie P.

18 comments:

Lynn said...

I really like this quilt. It's a fun use of fabrics. I also like the ocean theme against the snow in your picture. We're having a warm spring day, no snow here this week!

Marle said...

What a nice and funny quilt. There is much to discover on it and it will warm a preemie and the hearts of his parents. Well done, Carrie!

Marle said...

Oh, excuse me, I had to comment, not reply. Sorry!

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Congrats on a special finish Carrie!

Astrid said...

Congrats on the finish! Love it and I'm sure it will be loved too!

Preeti said...

Congrats on the lovely finish, Carrie!!

Robin said...

Nice work, Carrie! Meeting goals is always a good feeling. And that is a happy little quilt! It will definitely brighten up any NICU. :)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Sew great that you have met your goal. February is a great month for goal planning and finishing!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Beautiful!

Dar said...

Very cute little premie quilt. Some little person will love it. Good to reach your goals no matter what month it is.

Janet said...

That's great, I hope it goes to somebody that will love it.

Unknown said...

Love the quilting:)

Connie said...

Good Morning Carrie, it is always a wonderful feeling when we reach a goal . . . and your goal was such a sweet one :) Someone is going to love your quilt and feel so much love when wrapped up in it. I admire your kindness.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Rosa said...

Congrats.It`s a wonderful quilt!

Sandy Panagos said...

That's a darling preemie quilt. Looks like a giant quilt against that backdrop! I like the quilting on it. Congrats on your finish.

Jeanna said...

Adorable preemie quilt! Love the colors / fabrics, look sort of like an oxymoron against the snow :)

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Such a cute quilt... love those kid novelty prints! Finished indeed!

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

Fantastic. Great finish. Thanks for linking up