Do you like milk with your cookies? I do! Ice cold whole milk. No low fat milk for me. When I was a child I remember the gallons of milk my mom used to buy each time she went grocery shopping. It was all I drank morning, noon, and night.
I made Mr. P. some Chocolate Shortbread cookies for Valentine's Day. You can get the recipe here. My cookie jar is from Quiet Play. It is the paper pieced Sew Kitschy BOM.With Passion,
Carrie P.

20 comments:
I LOVE milk and cookies! In fact, I love milk and we keep a milk cow just to have fresh milk!
Blessings
Milk with biscuits (as we call our cookies) I love. We only drink the trim milk now but like you Carrie I remember growing up and go out to Nan and Pops and getting the milk straight from the cow. We used to scrap the cream for our porridge then drank the beautiful fresh milk with biscuits. You can't beat fresh milk.
I used to eat cookies and milk. But no cookies at all anymore, because of calories. And I can't remember the last time I drank a glass of milk. It's been years! I'm no fun, am I.
I like milk and cookies too!! Your cookie jar are fantastic! I LOVE the fabrics...
Hugs from Italy
Deborah
I like what you did with your jar. It's the first version I've seen with the word done, and it looks good.
Yep, whole milk all the time! I used to love it iced. :o) Lucky Mr. P. Cute cookie jar.
I'm a big milk drinker but have switched to 2%. My favorite cookie to dunk in milk is a honey graham cracker though. I love hot tea with my cookies and all sweets. Your cookie jar is very cute.
I love shortbread cookies, and yours look fabulous.
I used to love milk and cookies and then I became intolerant :( But I still love cookies of course :*D Those cookies look scrumptious - thanks for sharing the recipe!!! Hope you had a lovely day with your sweetheart ♥
My favorite beverage! Never ever go to the store and not buy milk. We go through 7 gallons a week. No coffee or tea for me (well sweet tea of course) but milk is my favorite. A big glass of iced milk is my addiction (okay so every once in a while I need to put some chocolate in it). I know my leg healed quickly because of all the years of milk drinking.
Yes, I have milk....and I love milk with everything, especially cookies :)
Cute cookie jar!
I prefer tea and cookies these days ;-) the cookies look yummy and your cookie jar is so cute !
Mmmmm, love cold milk with anything! Cute cookie jar.
I love your cookie jar. I linked up too! Hugs
I loooove cookies with cold milk, especially when the cookies are still a bit warm. The best! :) I grew up on a farm so we always had fresh milk.
Love your cookie jar and the cookies look so yummy! Have to bookmark the recipe! :)
I made David cookies for Valentines too. Such fun! Those cookies look wonderful. Hopping off to get the recipe.
xx
Yes! I love milk. :D And it has to be ice cold (although I've trained myself to settle for 1% in the last few years). I'm jealous of folks who can get fresh milk instead of stale over-processed store milk! The colors in your log cabin are neat, and it's fun watching the Sew Kitschy emerge. :)
Milk + Cookies = awesome. :) I gave my sweetie cookies as well for Valentine's. I dipped oreos in chocolate and then decorated them with white chocolate (and a little pink chocolate too!).
Love the cookie jar! It would make a perfect little mug rug.
Love milk and cookies - even in winter. Thanks for the recipe, Carrie. That is sweet cookie jar block.
Love how your cookie jar turned out! Looks great!
Post a Comment