I wanted to take a minute to wish you all a Happy Easter. I will be spending the day with my family and new grandson. :0)
We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. Romans 6:4With Passion,
Carrie P.

24 comments:
It's beautiful Carrie! Love the different looks to that block. And I hope you enjoy your holiday with the new grandson - what a blessing this Easter season :)
Beautiful quilt Carrie. Happy Easter - enjoy the time with that new grand baby. Karen
Love it! What an interesting pattern!
Happy Easter! Beautiful quilt!
Happy Easter! Beautiful quilt!
Happy Easter! This is really nice and so different! D.G. L
Happy easter, dear Carrie and enjoy your family! Beautiful Quilt!!
Hugs
Deborah
The quilt is just stunning. Happy Easter to you and your family (especially your new grandson) xx
Wishing you a Blessed Easter Carrie!
Love your finish, so fresh and pretty!
Looks great Carrie! Have a wonderful Easter with your family. I will see you soon.
Hi Carrie!
Wishing you a Happy Easter Day! If only it were warmer but having family in is warmth in itself. Enjoy! At some point we need to do lunch!
Happy Easter, Carrie, and happy new grandbaby!! I just did a quick scroll through the posts I've missed while traveling and see I missed the big event. He's a beautiful boy!! I am so excited for you!!
Easter is the best day ever! He is RISEN! \o/
I agree with Amy! Praise The Lord!
Have an awesome day. The quilt looks great:)
Have a Blessed Easter, what a special day, and to be able to spend it with the new grandson makes it even better. Lovely quilt.
I like how the dark triangles on the corners of the design give the illusion of a circular block. Nice finish.
What a beautiful and show worthy quilt!
Wishing you a very Happy Easter!
Alleluia - Christ is risen-Happy Easter, Carrie. Have fun with your darling grandson holding him and cuddling. That is an awesome quilt!
It's beautiful, Carrie! I don't know if it's because I just came from church, but I think this is a perfect Easter finish. I see diagonal crosses in your quilt against an Easter lily background. Happy Easter to you and your family!
Happy Easter to you and your family!
That's a beautiful quilt! Congrats on the finish!
Blessed and happy Easter, Carrie, especially with a new grand baby! Love, love, love that quilt! xxx
A very beautiful finish. I hope you got lots of cuddle time with your new little bunny.
Love your finished quilt...that is a really unique and interesting block idea.
pretty nice blog, following :)
Post a Comment