Here are the rules:
1. Go to the fourth photo file on your computer.
2. Choose the fourth picture in that file.
3. Post it and explain.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
Here is my #4 photo and it is a quilt. It is a baby quilt that I made just this summer for my niece who had her first baby boy this October. She had registered at Target and I went over to our store to see what colors she had picked and this quilt shows the colors. We got a Christmas card with his picture on it and he is darling.
Now I have to tag four other people. Tag your it. Hope you all will play along.
Stephanie
Heritage Quilter
Mary
Belinda
Unitl tomorrow,
With Passion, Carrie P.
8 comments:
Beautiful quilt! I love the colors you used.
~Kelli
I love that quilt. So very pretty.
It's beautiful, Carrie! Love those colors. You quilters are just the most talented bunch of gals I know.
Smiles,
Lea
Wonderful quilt!!! A very luck baby :-)!!
Pretty quilt! Great colors. Hmmm...I'll have to go see what the 4th pic in the 4th folder is.
Clever way to find out what colours to use! Looks like a sweet baby quilt.
I love the quilt! Thanks for playing along!
Carrie, the quilt is gorgeous and your quilting - my goodness gracious! Glad you played along!
Cheers!
Post a Comment