
Here is a photo of what I have been working on lately. This is just a portion of the donation quilt for my quilt guild. I am working on it in sections which is much easier. I also have a friend helping me with the applique. I am now working on the middle section and hope to have it all put together in a couple of weeks. Someone else will do the borders, machine quilting, and binding.
With Passion, Carrie P.
Why not learn to enjoy the little things... there are so many of them. Anonymous
28 comments:
You are one busy gal... busy as a BEE! ;)
What a great way to start my Monday morning. EYE CANDY! Lots of it too!
Everything is just beautiful.
Wow! That shades of purple quilt you are working on sure is beautiful. I am always reminded of spring when I see all the flowers in the applique blocks I see on your blog. Tell your BEE to keep up the good work, they sure are talented.
i, too, love all the purples! beautiful stuff, carrie! ☺
Wow, what a show this morning. I just love the AMG pics. Keep them coming please!
I love your donation quilt...the purple is stunning with the applique' flowers. And those Aunt Millie's blocks are making it tempting to start one of those!
Beautiful pics Carrie!!! I love Aunt Millie's Garden, that one is definately on my to do list, even have the pattern...but working on a Quilt from "When the Cold Wind Blows" and it is taking me forever to baste! Lots ofHugs, Mary
Your guild quilt is stunning. Sure to be a big money maker. Good thing you have help.
beautiful.
Absolutely gorgeous Carrie. I'm not a purple person but this definitely could change my mind very easily. Two of my most favorite combinations...little squares and applique. Perfect!
Thanks for sharing this and all the other eye candy as well.
So pretty Carrie. The purple fabric is beautiful. How do you find appliqueing with batik fabric? I have yet to try. Some people say it is hard on the hands.
Lovely things. My favorite is the first picture. The purples are so beautiful.
Tulips are my favorite and they are beautiful in purple!!
Beautiful work! I love the one with the red background. Makes me want to get busy!
Carrie, that guild donation quilt is going to be stunning!
Oooo thank you for all the eye candy this afternoon. It always inspires me to get off the computer and go sew when I see such beautiful work.
Crispy
Just lovely, very springy and fresh. My donation quilts are certainly not that fine. Good for you for giving your best.
Your donation quilt is breath taking! And I love the flower garden varieties.. the one with the red background is so striking.
Cute little speckled eggs to greet us too. :-)
Once again, all your work and the others just blow mw away. love the cross stitch one!
Also love your purple one, just beautiful colors, so Spring!!
I'm not getting tired of looking at all the aunt millies, I love how they are all different.
Carrie the donation quilt you are working on is just so lovely....very generous of your guild....and the show and tell is awesome..
The donation quilt is going to be wonderful. I knew it!
I always enjoy your "show and tell" time. It's like waiting in a classroom for the teacher to let each student hold up what they've brought to class...only with blogging - it's having all the "eye-candy" at once.
Thanks, Carrie.
Question for you....do you sleep? Everytime I turn around you post more and more beautiful things that I just drool over! Fantastic...you know I'm coming back for more!
Wow - whomever is the lucky recipient of your donation quilt is going to have an heirloom, Carrie!
I had to immediately email your link to a friend who does incredible cross-stitch so she could see the pansies! I have been trying to get her to collaborate with me on a cross stitch/quilt project! This one is gorgeous!
Cheers!
The donation quilt your guild is making is going to be wonderful! I hope you will post a picture of it all finished.
Your applique blocks are lovely.
Your guild donation quilt is looking beautiful! I am in love with those purples.
I'm starting to be afraid that if you keep showing these Aunt Millie blocks, I'm going to have to start my own. Truly stunning... all of them!
Oh WOW Carrie....EVERYTHING is lovely!! That purple is just stunning!!
Post a Comment