Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Comments Bounced Back

Well for those of you who had your comments bounced back a couple of days ago here is what my email provider said about those comments:

"The concerned messages were temporarily blocked because they contained a Uniform Resource Locator (URL) about which we received a number of spam complaints.  The block has already been lifted and any further emails containing the URL will be delivered."

If you get any comments bounced back forward it to me at cdsp@juno.com and I will again get it to my email provider. Or you can forward it directly to abuse@support.juno.com and ask them why it is being bounced back.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Carrie P.



4 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Well thank you for checking into that I hope it works as I love to chat with you!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Isn't technology both the best and the worst at the same time?

Patti said...

So glad you were able to get that fixed Carrie. I'm sure you are wondering what all those comments said!

LollyChops said...

boooooo for bouncy comments!!! BOO I SAY!