Well, my elbow is not any better and you will all be glad to know that I am going to an orthopedic doctor next Thursday. I tried to work on my Shabby Roses block yesterday but it hurt too much. So in the mean time I look forward to getting my mail because I have been getting some signature blocks. Aren't they great?

One of the ladies is making a quilt with Christmas signature blocks and asked if I would make one. So here is my American Santa.

Got some reading material to keep my busy.

Bought some fabric from
Jane to pet.

I decided to do something fun and have a giveaway. I took all the names from the last two posts and had my daughter draw a name before she went to work. Cheryl at
Willowberry Designs won. She will get this book and DVD by Eleanor Burns and some other little goodies too.

When you have time check this out. My selvages are featured on the
Selvage Blog.
Thank you all for being so patient and caring. I appreciate it very much.
With Passion, Carrie P.
A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
28 comments:
Hi Carrie, keep checking your mail, my giveaway should be arriving very soon. Hope things go well at the doctors!
So sorry your elbow's not better. I know exactly how you feel. Hey, is that Baltimore Album book new on the market? Looks like it's right up my alley!
People are so creative with their signature blocks. I think that would be a fun trade.
I did check out the blog that you won the selvedge edges from.
Hopefully you'll get some relief soon. How frustrating not being able to do what you love. In the meantime looks like you have some inspiration for dreaming about future projects. Do you know what you'll be doing with your signature blocks yet?
I do know how you feel Carrie, having gone through this myself - next week probably can't come soon enough for you! I love the signature blocks - it would be fun to do them for all holidays!
Cheers!
Carrie, still saying a little prayer that your elbow gets well. Your signature block is cute and you do have a collection of selvages going.
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie
Geez girl...that arm is a real killer! Just not you wants it back as new...but those of us who come here to visit! We are bummed your arm is giving you grief!
Sorry to hear of your elbow pain, hope that the Doctor has a quick cure for you. Best wishes for healing to come soon.
Glad you're getting in to see a specialist...that Baltimore album book looks amazing! Just keep resting and getting better!
Hurry up next week! You're lucky to get an appointment so soon and hopefully they'll be able to treat your elbow right away.
I sen my siggie to Annelies on Monday so now I'm waiting for the next step. I just love those that you received and your American Santa is superb. I just love him.
I bought the Quilt Sampler book just the other day and noticed that there's a shop in Wilmington, VT that I haven't been to yet. Next house hunting trip to Vermont will mean another stop!
Please feel better soon, Carrie!
Oh Carrie, I want to email you badly but it just will not work, so please do not think I am ignoring your comments,I am so glad you are going to get it looked at. I love all the siggi blocks and your santa is just darling. Stay well!!!
Carrie I am sorry to hear about your elbow.
I am still waiting for my siggy instructions so that we too can trade once you are all better.
Sorry to hear about your elbow, best wishes on your Dr. appt, its not fun when it hurts.
Love your sig blocks and your santa is the cutest.
Best wishes, Carrie
The signature blocks are nicely done! It will make a cute quilt. Love the cat (?) in the bottom corner and your American Santa.
Hopes and prayers for quick elbow healing.
Really liked your Santa siggie...what did you use to color him? I see that in a lot of blogs.
Hope your elbow gets better and the doctor can help you.
sorry your elbow is giving you fits. Anytime a quilter can't quilt because of pain... that's not good. So hurry and get that elbow working again.
Glad you're getting in to see a specialist Tske some time to your self and rest tring to do to mudh will not help. Now do we sound like your mother.
Even though I didn't win the secret giveaway, I was glad I was in the draw, lol. We are all hoping for the best for you. Mean while, the quilt books are good therapy.
Nice selvages and cute storage.
So sorry that your elbow won't cooperate...it's so frustrating. I hurt my shoulder a couple of years ago and was in kind of the same situation. If I lived closer I'd come help with the chores.
I was just thinking about putting my rather large selvage collection in jars. Cute idea!
Just visiting after receiving your siggy blog. Thank you so much and what a lovely blog - I am starting to think about doing more applique as it is so much more restful. Hope you get some answers about your elbow on Thursday.
Carrie, so sorry about your elbow. With the computer down I am really out of the loop. Hope you get some relief soon so you can get back to what you love doing! Great signature blocks.
Hi Thanks for tring to help me with putting a photo on my blog I did just as you told me and it still would not let me do it I might have some kind of block a friend will be coming over next week and she will help me. So thanks for your help.
Carrie, I'm happy to hear that you are having someone look at your elbow. As Martha would say, it's a good thing! After all, you need to get all fixed up so you can do more applique. Take care!
Aloha!
Carrie, I do hope your elbow gets to feeling better. I hate to hear about another quilting injury.
I'll keep you in my prayers.
Winnie
I'm so sorry to hear that you're still not feeling yourself. Hopefully, with that appointment coming up, some relief is imminent! New fabric to pet, fabulous reading material, and fun mail should at least help keep the creative juices flowing. :)
This is so nice that lovely things are coming in the mail about this time.. you certainly do need them.
Good luck at the doctor. Isn't Eleanor Burns amazing.
Post a Comment