I have another project to work on next year. I received my signature blocks from
Melissa who was hosting this swap. It is fun to look through the blocks to see the fabrics and where thee blocks came from. Thanks Melissa and thanks to all those of you who participated.

With Passion,
Carrie P.
I wish we could put the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
Harlan Miller
7 comments:
Mine haven't arrived yet! I can't wait to get started on mine either, Carrie.
Oh, I love them and hey mine is right on top!!!
How many projects on your "to do" list for 2010? I have some serious finishing to do.
Looks like you received a lot of lovely blocks. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.
That is a fun way to do a swap.
Debbie
I do believe this will be in your "project pile" for 2010
Fun! And those are all such beautiful fabrics. Can't wait to see how you put them all together. :)
Post a Comment