Saturday, August 27, 2011

A giveaway!

Remember this Iphone skin I won this past week? Well, you can win one too. Just head over to Designing for the Soul. Caroline is giving another one away with a really fun design on it. Good luck!

When you have a minute, go over and say hi to a new blogger since July. Her name is Sharon and her blog is called A Few of My Favorite Things. She just changed her header which is full of things from Autumn. One of my favorite things.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

7 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

My cell phone is an antique but hey, it works!

Sharon said...

Awww...how sweet of you Carrie! (((Hugs)))

LOL! My cell phone is antique too.

FlourishingPalms said...

Ah... that would mean one would need an I-Phone. Thanks anyway.

Signed,
"Behind the times."

Allie said...

That skin is so pretty, Carrie! I'd pop over but I don't have an Iphone. I'd never figure it out, lol. I already follow Sharon's blog - love it!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Antique cell phones seem to be the trend here - I have one too. BUT - I have plans for a new Iphone very soon.

Simone de Klerk said...

Going over there right now, to both links (o:
Have a lovely Sunday!

Caroline Simas said...

Very kind of you to mention my blog here!
Blessings,
Caroline