Friday, October 14, 2011

Autumn goodies

I received some special Autumn goodies. My husband surprised me with these Chrysanthemums. I like the variegated look of the petals. I have some mums planted in the front yard that are just about to bloom.
I also received a little surprise package in the mail which included the teeny tiny orange pumpkins, the polka dot fabric with the bright orange rick rack wrapped around it. Thanks for the sweet surprise, Stephanie.

I love surprises.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

12 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty Mums! I haven't seen any like that on this side on town. Stephanie must be a very special friend to send you such wonderful goodies! :0)

Abby and Stephanie said...

Very thoughtful Mr. Applique! I love how you displayed the tiny pumpkins.

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

My mums have disappeared, only 2 out of 8 bloomed this year, so I'm due for a trip to the garden center. Yours are pretty, I haven't seen the variegated ones. Before I read the post and saw the picture I thought hmmm rick rack and polka dots, just like Stephanie! She's terrific!

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful Mums!! I have some of those tiny pumpkins. They are so fun!

Linda said...

I love mums this time of year too. Those little pumpkins are just darling!!

Carol said...

Pretty mums! Oh I love those little pumpkins they look so cute with the white pumpkin!

Allie said...

Surprises are wonderful - love the flowers and the gifts from Stephanie!

Simone de Klerk said...

Happy autumn for you!!

Raewyn said...

Flowering 'mums always tell me it's autumn time.I love the tiny pumpkins... autumn looks great at your place!

Candace said...

Oh isn't your hubby just the sweetest! Love your little bundle from Stephanie - I got one, too! Your Christmas pillow is gorgeous - the little stitheries really look like snow!
Cheers!

Robin said...

Mums are so happy! Your husband picked out some lovely ones, for sure. And such fun treats too! Mmmm... rick-rack!