
One finished! Three more to go. You all are probably going to be bored with my blog posts because these blocks are pretty much all I am working on. I am teaching three days this week so that is keeping me busy too.

I need to prep a few more leaves for this one before I start the sewing process.

This block is ready for the flowers to be added. I have only cut out the freezer paper for the third block. I just really enjoy the whole process of applique.

I wanted to show you these mini charm squares I won from
SillyMama.
Thanks Brooke. I love the California Girl fabrics because I am one. Now I want to get more of that fabric to make a quilt.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
21 comments:
I never get bored seeing your applique work! Yippee for California Girls. You can take the girl out of California but you can't take California out of the girl. :o)
Pretty pretty blocks... How can we be bored on them!!!
The blocks are so pretty!
I can look at your beautiful applique every single day Carrie! Keep it coming!
California Girl AND Salt Air look like two new lines that I'm liking PLUS that background fabric is ECHO and I want some of that!
Beautiful blocks and applique. I need to get some ideas going for one I want to make for my new bed.
Debbie
You really, really are the Applique Queen - this is stunning, Carrie! Congrats on the fabric you won, that black and white is delicious!
Keep on showing that applique Carrie! Your the pro and I love seeing it!!!
Congrats on that fun win!! I too am a California girl....Bay Area...born and raised in Fairfield.
Your blocks boring? HA! Stunning! Gorgeous! But never boring. :-)
I am not one bit bored by your applique blocks. Keep them coming.
Your blocks are coming along beautifully!!!! Congrats on your win!!
Oh, the applique is beautiful as always...love seeing it! Have fun with your busy teaching schedule this week!
I really love the background fabric your using for your blocks, whose is it?
oh my the blocks are looking great! that california girl fabric looks fun, love that color green, beautiful!
hope there is some show and tell blog posts from your classes
Kathie
I'd never get bored seeing your beautiful applique , I wish I could do leaves that good :-) Congrats on the win .
Far from boring. Inspiring is a better word. Your work is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the finished product at show and tell.
Your applique is such an inspiration. I love the basket block. Lucky you to win the fabric. Hugs
Your finished block is so pretty! What cute little charm squares - congrats! You will put them to good use I know.
Yes, I love your applique. I will never tire of it. I too love applique, but never find the time. Keep up the good work. Great fabrics too.
gloria g. Hemingway, SC
A Southern Girl!
The "California Girl" looks like it would go with your applique blocks. You are the "winningnest" girl I've ever known! Are they smaller than 5"? You said MINI.
Your mini charms are cute! I won some at my LQS last week. They are so small. Lovely applique as usual!
Gorgeous blocks. I never get bored looking at such loveliness.
xx
Beautiful work, Carrie! I need to get on top of my to-do list so I can focus on my blocks... you make me want to drop everything and work on them NOW. :)
Post a Comment