Monday, July 30, 2012

Red and Green peek


Today is the first day for "Think Christmas"  Seven days of Christmas blocks and ideas, maybe even a giveaway or two.
Here is a sneak peek from my block. My day is August 1. I hope you will come back to see my block. Plus I will be having a little giveaway too.
Have fun checking out all the blogs.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

18 comments:

WoolenSails said...

i will be back, looks like a fun hop, love visiting new sites and seeing what others come up with.

Debbie

KaHolly said...

OOOh, Carrie, can't wait to see!!

Darlene said...

Love your peek and can't wait to see more. :-)

Heather said...

What a tease! That little button is adorable.

Candace said...

Do I maybe see some Christmas Dresden there? Can't wait to see the entire block, Carrie!
Cheers!

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh you sneaky peeky. I love what I see.

Melody said...

Thanks for sharing the blog hop details.

Abby and Stephanie said...

A pretty button and polka dots. Looking forward to the reveal.

Aunt 'Reen said...

I love your sneek peak... I want to see MORE of your block! lol

Janet said...

That sounds like fun, I could get a bit of inspiration. Love the sneek peek with that cute button.

sewyouquilt2 said...

looks like fun

Allie said...

I love your sneak peek, Carrie!!!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Love your sneak peek Carrie, can't wait!

Michele said...

This looks lovely to me! I can't wait to see the rest :-) Nice embroidery!

Bonny said...

What a wondeful tease... I see embroidery, color crayons, buttons... can't wait to see it in all it's glory!

Cheryl said...

How did I miss this...and glad it is just starting!!!!! I can't wait to see your block.

Barb said...

Now that wasn't nice......(smiling)

Joanne said...

Looks like fun!!