Monday, August 27, 2012

2012 Aurifil Featured Designer of the Month

This past week I worked on getting all the sashing on my Aurifil blocks. I had a jelly roll of these fabrics from Riley Blake. I think it is working perfectly for my blocks. I am all caught up. Unfortunately, no one around here sells the Aurifil thread so I have been using my DMC thread.
I didn't get any more bowls added to my stack but that doesn't mean you can't see some bowls today. Enjoy!

August 27th


12 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

Your blocks are wonderful.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Candace said...

That's going to be a wonderful spring summer quilt, Carrie! Makes me wish I had joined in on the Auriful blocks!
Cheers!

Melissa said...

Beautiful! What kind of aurifil thread are you using?

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

So bright and pretty! This Aurafil must be thick like embroidery floss? I didn't know they made that! You are doing a great job!

Lynne said...

The embroidered blocks do play nicely with the Riley Blake fabric.

marina said...

your blocks look gorgeous! Very pretty fabrics and the embroidery is wonderful.

Abby and Stephanie said...

A very happy and fresh looking quilt.

Aunt 'Reen said...

Your quilt is coming along beautiful!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love love this. what a work of art.

Quilter Kathy said...

They look so beautiful all together...wow!

KaHolly said...

Just loving these blocks, Carrie!

Simone de Klerk said...

Beautiful stitcheries, Carrie!