I admit you are the only blog I read participating in the bowl thing so I have no clue what it's about. :o) I think your bowl table runner recently is adorable and this is a very pretty fabric bowl as well.
Love your bowl :-) Thanks for the link to Regina's. I couldn't find the bowls either but boy, I sure found some of her beautiful work! Really interesting quilts and designs.
7 comments:
Love it...
Hugs Dawn x x
I admit you are the only blog I read participating in the bowl thing so I have no clue what it's about. :o) I think your bowl table runner recently is adorable and this is a very pretty fabric bowl as well.
It`s very cute!
I went to Regina's site but couldn't find where to get the pattern. Love the one you made though.
Love your green bowl. Can't wait to see it stacked. I now have the pattern from Regina, so will be doing some bowls for me!
Love your bowl :-)
Thanks for the link to Regina's. I couldn't find the bowls either but boy, I sure found some of her beautiful work! Really interesting quilts and designs.
Love your bowls, Carrie!
Post a Comment