Monday, September 17, 2012

Bee In My Bonnet Row Along

I spent yesterday afternoon making the butterflies for the second row of Lori Holt's row along. I wanted to make sure I got those triangle sections around the wings just right. I didn't want to have to redo them so I really took my time but still had to redo a few. I like how mine turned out. There is a flickr group and lots of people are using bright fabrics. I just went through my stash and picked out some earth tones because that is what I really like best. It will be fun to see what Lori has created for the third row.


With Passion,
Carrie P.

12 comments:

KaHolly said...

They look great, Carrie!!

Candace said...

I'm with you, Carrie - love those earthtones! This will be so pretty!
Cheers!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Wow! I love this row and I love the earth tone fabrics you used. Blessings, Marlene

Sinta Renee said...

Nice little change up on the row quilt from Lori. It will be perfect for the change of seasons!!!

Sharon said...

They look wonderful, Carrie! Lori makes the cutest things, doesn't she?!

Karen said...

I had forgotten about the Row Along. I have some Been In My Bonnet patterns but have never made even one. Fun patterns.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

So pretty!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

A beautiful row of butterflies Carrie! That is going to be a great quilt.

Heather said...

Looks great. Really wish I had time for this one. I guess I will just have to be content following your progress. :-)

Gisele Bourdon said...

Ils sont très joli, moi aussi j'ai hâte de voir, la deuxième rangée.
Bonne journée .
Gisèle

Nanette Merrill said...

You are totally a cool girl!!

Fiber Babble said...

What an adorable row! Yes, I've clicked on the link you shared and will probably be collecting, if not participating, now :-)