Well, the top is finished. It took me a couple days to figure out which fabric to use for the inner border.
Unfortunately, I could not make the tulips from the Bee In My Bonnet row along. I did not have enough back ground fabric. I took out the "V" row which I am going to use on the back of the quilt. I need to make a trip to the LQS to get the backing fabric. I have the binding all made so once I get it quilted I will be ready to finish this WIP. I really enjoyed working on this quilt. Lori's tutorials are very precise on her blog. She went to a lot of work and I really appreciate the time she put into her tutorials.I am linking this finish up Lyn's blog.
With Passion,
Carrie P.

35 comments:
Looks great! Congrats on the finish!
This is really cute!
It is beautiful Carrie, just love it !!
You did a wonderful job, it is beautiful!!!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie
Love it!!! Row quilts are some of my favorites.
Such a gorgeous quilt. You did a fabulous job
Youi did a spectacular job, Carrie! I love the colorway you chose. Very nice. I plan on finishing mine when I return to the (cold) north and am around my stash again. I'll have a lot of catching up to do, but it will be first in line at the machine.
Congratulations on another finish. It's interesting wandering around blogland watching this quilt come together! It looks so different in all the different fabrics.
What a beautiful finish. Hugs
The quilt is wonderful Carrie. You did such a great job on it. This was obviously a great BOM to be part of.
Crispy
Looks great!
It is fantastic. And It is good to see one that isn't an exact copy. It helps me to visualize if my border doesn't work out. Thanks so much for showing us your finished top. It is beautiful.
Congratulations! It's beautiful. I love the idea of using a row on the back.
Carrie, it is just wonderful; I really do love the diversity of the rows... well done!
Hey, wow - it looks great, Carrie! Nice choice on the inner border fabric.
Fantastic! I think I want one of my own......
It's wonderful Carrie! I love the warm colors :*)
Congrats on the finish - so far... It's a lovely quilt and I love those houses!
The quilt turned out lovely. Love the colors you used.
Lori is very thorough in her tutorials. And she does like red!
What a fantastic finish!
Your Row-along turned out beautiful. Congratulations!
You quilt top looks great even without the tulips and chevrons. That is the beauty of that quilt. I still have a ways to go on mine.
What a sweet and fun quilt! You sewed a lovely picture here. I love the fabric choices!
I think it's wonderful and I still love your color choices.
Fantastique, j'aime beaucoup vos tissus et leurs couleurs.
Gisèle
Bravo!! standing ovation wonderful job on this row by row Carrie it is well done! i have this on the side to do you are right she did a fabulous job on her tutorial
well done it looks wonderful!
You did a beautiful job. I really like your color choices.
I love, love, love it. Each row is cuter than the next.
This is wonderful. Very fun!
Hi Carrie. I have to say that I truly like your rendition of the row-quilt-along. This is the first one I've see that's in a "darker" color trend (if that makes sense). I've seen many, many, many in pastels and I'm definitely leaning towards your beauty!!
It's just wonderful, Carrie! Finishing it off your way gives it your own personal mark! I like that you roll your bindings the same way I do.
Cheers!
Oh Carrie! It turned out just beautiful!!!
What a great row quilt. I like your bee label, too. Oh...another finish! WOW!
Totally awesome! You've really made it your own. :)
Post a Comment