So this month two lucky winners could win a giveaway. The first one is for someone living in the US. You have a chance of winning thirteen 10" squares that I did not use in Mr. P's birthday quilt. You will also get a 1 1/4 yards of green floral fabric, two patterns (the ones I am working on this month), a skein of embroidery floss, green and white vintage buttons and a vintage wooden spool with green thread still on it.
For those of you who live in a different country you have a chance of winning this super sweet little sewing companion made and generously donated by KaHolly. Inside you will find a pair of scissors, a seam ripper, a charm for a necklace/bracelet and a needle keeper. I am also adding two skeins of embroidery floss. Thanks so much KaHolly for adding to my UFO giveaway.
If you would like a chance to win one of these giveaways be sure to link up your March UFOs here. Remember to list your goal for your UFOs on your blog post. If you finish at least one of your goals and link up at the end of the month your name will be in the draw for one of these gifts. You have until March 4 to link up.Click on Sewing Companion to make your very own.
With Passion,
Carrie P.

5 comments:
With humor this said....my goal is to be fully organized from the move. Lol. Actually I did sew yesterday! I finished a small UFO but can't post it until after a birthday. She would know it was hers for sure!
You're welcome, Carrie! Hope it makes someone happy. The embroidery floss was the perfect addition to make it more complete. Good luck to everyone on accomplishing their March UFO goals! ~karen
Great giveaways. I can't link up as I don't have a blog site. I have accomplished alot so far this year, finished 2 small quilts and just today took 2 queen size tops to machine quilter. One quilt was started 1984 from a pattern in Quiltmaker 1984. I had used the sashing fabric several years ago and recently bought new toile for sashing to give it an updated look. It feels good to get these old projects finished....Here in southern Iowa we have gotten 10" snow and more on the way on Monday & Tuesday so I stay home and get lots of sewing and hand work done.
I will link up tomorrow Carrie , I just got home from the Island and just too tired tonight .
Lovely gifts, Carrie!
Post a Comment