Friday, May 24, 2013

I Interrupt...

the sharing of my vacation photos with Hexies on Friday. 
I added three more flowers
to my group of flowers.
Thanks to Angie for inspiring me to work on this project again. Check out the others who have linked up on her blog. Very inspiring!
I interrupt my vacation photos with show and tell from the Applique Addicts bee.
Charlotte made the little spring time table topper using wool and beads on the leaves. This is a Primitive Gatherings pattern.
Brenda has been busy making a new quilt top. Not sure what the pattern is for the top.She continues to work on her wool blocks from the Hop To It book.
I also interrupt my vacation photos because I want to say a big THANK YOU to Michelle of The Raspberry Rabbits. She sent me a copy of the new Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks magazine.
Look! she autographed her block which is in the magazine. It is her first entry and I am sure it won't be her last. Congrats Michelle and thanks again for adding this issue to my collection.

 
Happy Memorial Day!
With Passion, Carrie P.

15 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Carrie - your hexies are so perfect. I must be doing something wrong because I can still see the stitches where they're sewn. Can't see it on yours. Is there a trick? Love the other photos, especially that appliqued table topper! Thanks for linking to It's Hexie Friday and sharing your hexie fun!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Lovely hexies!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Beautful hexies Carrie! I made that same wool table topper from Primative Gatherngs, but I used black for my background. My guy is a veteran, so he gets lots of hugs this weekend.

marina said...

your flower garden is growing beautifully.
lovely seeing your groups projects.

Gisele Bourdon said...

J'aime beaucoup vos hexagones.
J'aime faire ceci quand je suis à l'extérieur ou quand je fait pas de piquage devant la TV. un jour je vais les placer ensemble.
En 2012 j'ai fait 2 petites courtepointes, une que j'ai donné en cadeau et l'autre pour mon berceau de poupée.
Vous pouvez voir chez mon blog.
Bonne fin de semaine.
Gisèle du Québec.

SewWhatsNew said...

Happy Anniversary. Great hexis. Love you pictures of the beach.

Anna said...

Hexes are my list for 2013!

Sheila said...

Pretty hexes and your project is growing into a lovely garden. Thanks for sharing the show and tell from your group , always enjoy seeing their work.

Rosa said...

happy anniversary.wonderful hexies and projects!1

Candace said...

I like this kind of vacation interruption, Carrie ;>) Your hexies are so perfect and the Applique Addicts are making so many gorgeous projects!
Cheers!

antique quilter said...

love your hexes! the green path looks wonderful!
Happy Memorial Day.....

thanks for sharing your friends projects always love seeing what others are working on
thanks
Kathie

Allie said...

Such loveliness on your blog, sweetie - and OH am I in love with your vacation pics. I miss FL. It's been years since I've been. Happy Anniversary, belated!!

Unknown said...

Love the hexagons!

Melissa said...

What great flowers! Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I took a bit of a blogging break mid month.

Robin said...

I swear-- every time you share pics from your applique group, I am just blown away. What a talented bunch you are! :)

Happy hexies... happy sigh. :)