There is also going to be prizes and a chance for you to link up your hand sewing project at the end of the hop. Be sure to check out each blog during the next two months.
Thanks to Jennie and Clara for putting all this together.
June 6 – Emily – Mommy’s Nap Time
June 7 – Jodi – Pleasant Home
June 10 – Suz – PatchworknPlay
June 11 – Beth – Plum and June
June 13 – Jenniffier – Jenniffier’s Sometimes Creative Life
June 14 – Heidi – Fabric Mutt
June 17 – Rachael – Imagine Gnats
June 18 – Elaine – Dashasel Sews
June 20 – Sandie – Crazy ‘Bout Quilts
June 21 – Amy – Lots of Pink Here
June 24 – Danny – Mommy for Reals
June 25 – Cindy – Tops to Treasures
June 27 – Leanne – She Can Quilt
June 28 – Melissa – Sew Bittersweet Designs
July 1 – Cindy – Fluffy Sheep Quilting
July 2 – Rhonda – Quilter in the Gap
July 3 – Trish – Notes of Sincerity
July 5 – Erin – Why Not Sew
July 8 – Chrissy – Sew Lux
July 9 – Carrie – A Passion for Applique
July 11 – Katy – The Littlest Thistle
July 12 – Kelley – Casa Crafty
July 15 – Emily – Strawberry Patch
July 16 – Heather and Megan – Quilt Story
July 18 – Annette – My Rose Valley
July 19 – Katy – There & Back
July 22 – Melissa – Lilac Lane
July 23 – Jenelle – Echinops & Aster
July 25 – Shanna – Fiber of All Sorts
July 26 – Jane – Jane’s Fabrics and Quilts
Wrap up and Linky running July 26 – August 5, 2013
I finished binding another donation quilt. This quilt was a BOM from a local quilt shop that is no longer open. These are old blocks from the early 2000's. The center applique block was from a Hawaiian applique class I took years ago. I even forgot that it was in this quilt. My daughter put the blocks together a couple years ago thinking she might want it but has changed her mind. So I got Laura to quilt it. She just did some meandering on this quilt. It will be added to the other quilts that I am donating.
Yesterday I spent the morning cleaning the walls of the room that will soon be my sewing room. Today I got around to painting around the edges of the room. I do the trim and cut work and Mr. P. does the rolling. Hopefully I will have my part done by this weekend so he can do his part.
Yesterday I harvested the first bunch of peas from the garden. I am growing two kinds. The little round peas are so sweet it is like eating sugar
With Passion,
Carrie P.
ps. Don't forget to link up your UFOs here.
.png)
11 comments:
This looks like a fun hop, always enjoy stitching when we travel.
Debbie
You know I love handwork! Looking forward to visiting. You moving your sewing room down from upstairs? Those peas look soooo yummy!
hugs!
Looking forward to your hop day
Everything looks so nice, The quilt, the room and the peas...YUMM!
how exciting decorating your new sewing room hope you move in soon!
I haven't painted in years but that was the job I always got...the cutting in while Mr. Creations rolled! How exciting to get a "new" sewing space. Terrific use for a quilt you no longer have a passion for. Someone will love it for sure.
I love your quilt...especially the flower at the center!
What a great blog hop. I'll enjoy all the hand pieced projects on show. Congrats on finishing such a lovely quilt and for growing lovely veges.
Wow! I'm jealous that you have veggies already! So far we have one strawberry that was eaten and several small green tomatoes :)
The quilt is lovely, I'm sure it will be well loved! Can't wait to see your season by hand project!
Now that's a gorgeous, bright quilt, Carrie! Your new sewing room looks very bright and just the perfect space! It's always fun to change things up and do a little light remodeling ;>) Wish I had peas in my garden that looked that good!
Cheers!
Post a Comment