to you but not to me. I have been very busy around the house but have still managed to fit in some sewing time. The reason I titled this post boring is because you are probably tired of seeing these blocks but it is all I have been working on lately. July 13 I added more to the log cabin blocks.
July 14, same thing.I also added a few flowers to my top.
Here is what it looks like so far. I really need to make some more yellow flowers.
I am linking up my mid month progress to Melissa's blog.
Today I added a little more to the log cabin and made the binding for my Willow Weave quilt.
See, I told you it would be a boring for you but I have been able to keep up with Pat Sloan's sewing every day challenge.
With Passion,
Carrie P.
.gif)
23 comments:
Not boring at all! I'm glad to see someone having the time to sew. Wish it were me but I've been busy dyeing wool and decorating the Wool Barn.
I'm loving the log cabin blocks... so soft and pretty! And happy flowers as well... nothing boring here! :)
No way is this boring!! Lovely colors - great progress!!!
Hmm, boring no, adorably pretty yes!
Nope, not at all boring :-)
Never tire of seeing progress, Carrie, especially those lovely LCs and the hexies!
Not boring! I love your hexagon quilt, and the log cabin is so subtle.
If that is boring than I'm excessively boring! LOL
Love your progress and the hexies are absolutely beautiful!
Smiles,
Kelly
Not the least boring , lovely blocks and your garden is growing nicely !
Not boring at all. I love those little log cabin blocks!
It's terrific you've set the goal to stitch each day. It's oppressive here with the heat and humidity and even in a/c I just don't seem to have the mojo to sew much. The definition of boring is - to clean one's house!
I like the soft colors of the log cabin blocks. So glad you're able to work in a little sewing every day. It all adds up. I need to get back into that habit.
I think it good to sometimes just report on progress - inspires me to keep moving on those projects of mine that seem to take forever. I do love your fabrics for your blocks.
Log cabins can be boring to sew but there is nothing like a log cabin quilt. They look great!
Progress is never boring!
LOL I can so relate. I spent 3 days cutting out for part 2 of Bonnie Hunter's Lazy Sunday Mystery in Quiltmaker Magazine. That is still sewing...kind of.
Pretty:)
All beautiful and definitely NOT boring Carrie! Those neutral log cabin blocks are so sweet! I'm just drawn to them. You're moving along nicely with your hexi flower quilt too! Progress is a wonderful thing to celebrate!
My boring blog is mostly all pinwheels, all the time. Due to my challenged math ability I'm now making 6 quilts instead of 2--1200 blocks! I love to see those log cabins coming along, though, that will be such a pretty quilt!
Are you quilting the flowers as you go?
I have been working on some strippy squares - just a few more and I think I can post photos
I think that you log cabin is going to be wonderful....I have a hard time sewing log cabins because I have a boring time doing it.
Not boring at all, Carrie!! You are doing a great job sewing every day. Everything is progressing very nicely. Your hexie top looks a lot like mine!! It's going to be beautiful when finished - it's beautiful now!!
Post a Comment