Thursday, June 26, 2014

Guess!

Can You
Guess
What
 This
 Will Be?

It is the teapot block from Quiet Play. Kristy is sharing a free BOM on her blog. I am behind on sewing them. I have two more to do before the first of July. I will not work on anything else until I get caught up, I will not work on anything else until I get caught up, I will not work on anything else until I get caught up. Oh! sorry. Just me talking to myself. LOL

Next post will be another finished Kitchen block.
I am linking up to BOMs Away at What A Hoot.

With Passion,
Carrie P.

27 comments:

Karen said...

Your fabric selection has such a tranquil feel to it. Nice.

Candace said...

Oh I just love the fabrics you picked for this! I can't wait to see the entire quilt!
Cheers!

Teresa F. said...

Beautiful.
Don't miss my giveaway.
just visit my blog and enter.
Hugs,
Teresa

Lynn said...

Cute block! Sew alongs and boms are very dangerous. I had to swear off for a while.

Lynette said...

Love how this turned out! Really lovely background fabric for the teapot. Is that reproduction fabric on the lid and handle? brilliant!

Raewyn said...

Such a lovely block and I really like the fabrics you have used.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love it, Carrie... my first couple of guesses were wrong,(ha!), what a cute block!

Cathy said...

I love the block. Great catch up chant. Hugs

Rebecca in AK said...

Very pretty tea pot! Great fabric choices, a little bit of an Oriental touch on the body of the tea pot. Very appropriate.

KaHolly said...

Adorable, Carrie! Love your fabric choices.

Sheila said...

I'd love to own a tea pot just like that , it is lovely :-)

Leeanne said...

Lovely!

Ivory Spring said...

Carrie - that is an awesome teapot! I want to make a quilt with nothing but the teapot blocks!!!

You do amazing work!

Jeanna said...

That is the cutest little teapot! Can't wait to see the quilt come together.

Carla said...

Great choice of fabrics for the teapot. Cute!

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

I Will not work on anything else. hehehehehe.

Lovely teapot.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh that is lovely, the fabrics are gorgeous. Love the mantra and occasionally it works.

Unknown said...

Ohhh, your tea pot are so lovely Carrie! I love the fabric, very beautiful!
Hugs, Deborah

marina said...

what a gorgeous block!
I love the fabrics you have chosen.
you will catch up, you will catch up, you will catch up...
just being supportive

Ingrid said...

Hola!
Qué hermosa te quedó la tetera. Te felicito. Un abrazo!!!

Unknown said...

Cute:)

Karen H said...

What a great little block. I love each of your fabric choices!

Dar said...

I love your little teapot block. In fact I love teapots and tea so much I have a collection of them and have made one teapot quilt to go with my collection. Watch out, I night call dibbs on that one too. lol

Robin said...

That is so flippin' cute!!! I love the background fabric too. Happy. I used to love foundation piecing. Lately I just don't have the patience for it. I shall have to live vicariously through your blocks. :)

Rebecca Grace said...

Your little teapot block is adorable. Is it paper pieced? I just love the look of intricate paper piecing. There's something very special about that style, so different from applique.

Melody said...

Love the fabrics you have used. Beautiful work.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Love the Asian flair your fabric choice gives the teapot. I heart teapots.